Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Order seems to have gone back!
THEMACS

RE: Order seems to have gone back!

I'm sorry, but £150 gesture on a £35/£40k car, who is bothered!! I just want my Car! End Of!!!!!!!

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
02-02-2012 02:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WorldTraveler

ED, the mere fact that you got a build date out of Stratstone astounds me ... Iv left messages without getting a reply, they have both my mobile numbers and email addresses and still nothing from them.

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 05:42pm by WorldTraveler.)
02-02-2012 05:40pm
ED209

(02-02-2012 05:40pm)WorldTraveler Wrote:  ED, the mere fact that you got a build date out of Stratstone astounds me ... Iv left messages without getting a reply, they have both my mobile numbers and email addresses and still nothing from them.

And you ordered 6 months before me?? January 2011? You must have been allocated a build before me if they do it in the correct order.

If they are not responding I would suggest turning up at the dealership and not leaving until you get an answer or contacting LR customer servicesdirect and being very very firm with your complaints.

I have always had a reply to my emails, sometimes takes a few days but a reply none the less. I must admit though it always seems to be me asking for info rather than it being supplied to me.
02-02-2012 07:40pm
PAT

Got confirmation today that my build date (2nd March) hasn't slipped since it was originally called late in December (ordered mid August) so hopefully things remain on track.

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
02-02-2012 09:10pm
LDT

I hope this is a good omen - mine was built 7 days early. I do wonder if they are built in batches though - I have read a couple of posts where SD4 autos have an early build around the same date.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 09:40pm by LDT.)
02-02-2012 09:24pm
THEMACS

I spoke to my dealer this week as I was a little upset at not having a Firm build date despite being called to Factory pre-christmas, anyway, have been given 16 March as the absolute Latest date it will be and they are hoping it may come forward. He did say that they seem to be building in batches of Autos/Manuals and he said that the Auto's seem to have been slotted firstSad

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 09:37pm by THEMACS.)
02-02-2012 09:36pm
HeyBert

Order seems to have gone back!

Have you called LR Customer Services with your order number (this starts with "M")? It might take them a few days to get back to you, but they confirmed my build date today.

Might just put your mind at ease....

Range Rover Evoque Pure 5DR TD4 Manual - Firenze Red, Ebony, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof, Front Fogs, Privacy Glass
02-02-2012 09:50pm
SINGHY

Hey Pat,

My build date is the same as yours and it just happens that I'm visiting the Halewood factory on the same day, they're trying to arrange it so that I might get to see it in production. My dealer has told me that they'll have it on 29/03, I ordered mine in September and so far everything seems to be going to plan.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
02-02-2012 11:32pm
PAT

(02-02-2012 11:32pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Hey Pat,

My build date is the same as yours and it just happens that I'm visiting the Halewood factory on the same day, they're trying to arrange it so that I might get to see it in production. My dealer has told me that they'll have it on 29/03, I ordered mine in September and so far everything seems to be going to plan.

Hi Singhy,

Wish I had the time next month to do the same but I'll just need to wait another 6 weeks (hopefully) before I get to see it.

Not sure if your going for the manual or auto but if it's an auto it might backup what people are saying about them being buit in batches just now.

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
03-02-2012 02:40pm
SINGHY

Pat

Mine is a manual but could it be theyre building them batches according to colour as I see that we've both gone for the best choice ie Orkney Grey.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
03-02-2012 02:47pm