Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Order placed
MartinP

Order placed

Well I have placed the order and paid the deposit for a SD4 Manual 5door Prestige in Havana with Ambiance interior plus lux pack and spare wheel. Dealer is saying June delivery. Not seen the colour yet so it's a bit of a gamble but I hope to before it's too late to change.
The countdown commences!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
25-01-2012 07:02pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: Order placed

I wonder if you will stick to Havana or as the days and weeks go by you change your mind, most of us have.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
25-01-2012 10:24pm
caroline11000

Now you have joined the waiting game!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2012 10:29pm by caroline11000.)
25-01-2012 10:29pm
LDT

I not only changed the colour, but upgraded to a Prestige. As the weeks went on, I added, and changed, added and changed ..... The only option which remained unchanged from the start was the light interior. I would read a post and think that sounds like a must have, I no longer need whatever. I am still not 100% confident about the model or colour, but thankfully it is too late to change now. Welcome to the world of many options and too many decisions!

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
26-01-2012 12:05am
PAT

Order placed

June sounds optimistic but you never know your luck. Is your order confirmed or are you in the dreaded 'holding pool'?

Either way, you'll find a million and one reasons to change your spec while you wait

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
26-01-2012 01:14am
MartinP

Thanks everybody. I am in the dreaded holding pool so I suppose I have prepared myself for delays although what I do if they happen is another matter. The dealer was pretty confident about the delivery date based on the orders coming through to him at present.
I spent a lot of time agonising over the spec and travelling miles to see various combinations in showrooms so I am reasonably confident I have specced it correctly; if anything I probably have but more on than I should. Privacy glass is the only part that I am mulling over. And the colour - need to see a Havana and this will do my head in the longer it goes on.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
26-01-2012 01:34pm
Evo-king

Especially as Barolo and Havana are the two Premium paint options which is priced above the basic Metallic.

Been there, done that got the T-shirt etc.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
26-01-2012 03:00pm
MartinP

Popped in to see my dealer today to check on progress. Still in holding pool but have moved up the list and he remains confident that June will be met. Added privacy glass to the spec and I don't think I have anything left to consider now. Until I read some more posts!! Still waiting to see Havana in the flesh but they appear to be filtering through now.
Dealer gave me an experience day voucher as well so it made my detour worthwhile.

21-02-2012 08:35pm
normangt

Order placed

May place an order this weekend at Pentland Edinburgh. Quoted October delivery.

Never really considered red until I saw it today in the showroom. It also had dealer paint finish which meant they had also painted the front and rear bumpErs plus the bottom sides to match car colour. Will take photo next time in.

Pure 5 door
SD 4 manual
20" wheels
Fog lights
Parking assist
Privacy glass
Auto tailgate
Puddle lights
Xenons
Pan roof
Rear camera
Mats
£35k
22-02-2012 07:14pm
MartinP

Hi normangt, the red suits the evoque very well and there are numerous pics on this site that show this. I wish you luck in making your decision.

22-02-2012 07:48pm