Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Order placed
angharad

RE: Order placed

(25-01-2012 07:02pm)MartinP Wrote:  Well I have placed the order and paid the deposit for a SD4 Manual 5door Prestige in Havana with Ambiance interior plus lux pack and spare wheel. Dealer is saying June delivery. Not seen the colour yet so it's a bit of a gamble but I hope to before it's too late to change.
The countdown commences!

Martin, which dealer did you use? Stratstone? Would be interested in your experience as mine has been awful
22-02-2012 08:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

I had the same experience and went elsewhere. Tried to send you PM but not enabled.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 08:53pm by LDT.)
22-02-2012 08:51pm
MartinP

Hi Angharad and welcome.
No I did not use Stratstones for a number of reasons that I cannot detail on here. LDT and I both experienced problems and we both went elsewhere. If you can get your PM working I will tell you more.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
22-02-2012 09:00pm
WorldTraveler

(21-02-2012 08:35pm)MartinP Wrote:  Dealer gave me an experience day voucher as well so it made my detour worthwhile.

It always amazes me that some dealers seem to dish out these vouchers like there is no tomorrow .... I still havent managed to even test drive the car (and I have asked twice, they said they would call me), never mind get an experience day......

Thinking the next time Im in a larger city in the UK other than my own I might try abd blagg a test drive from a dealer .... maybe he'll even give me a voucher Wink

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
24-02-2012 12:58pm