Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Order confirmed for DECEMBER Production Call
chiggy

Order confirmed for DECEMBER Production Call

Just got an e-mail from my dealer saying I have a confirmed build date of 16/12/2011.

I quickly called him back to ensure it was actually 2011 and not 2012... he laughed and said, no it is 2011.

Anyone else got a build date around this time?

Will have my car by Feb 2012.

Also getting a VIN printout soon!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
30-11-2011 02:25am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ED209

RE: Order confirmed for DECEMBER Production Call

I only wish i knew, I was hoping my order would be in the November call for december/jan production and that my dealer would have contacted me to confirm by now. It appears however that there has not been any Nov order call in the UK.

I am not sure if the Uk works the same as Oz but it would be nice to think if a call has gone out in OZ today a one will have went out or be coming in the UK too!
30-11-2011 03:15am
3VOQU3

bastard.. lol..

Sounds like your due before me.. hmmm .. Pretty much same spec too except mine's manual..

not happy..
30-11-2011 04:23am
vision*R

I have exactly the same build date. Suppose it's only a mere indication of the week rather than an actual date.
Should have mine by the end of January, maybe earlier. My dealer mentioned "priority shipping" to get it quicker, anyone knows what this is and how much the effect will be?

Prestige TD4 5d / Fuji White / Tech pack / Parallel park / Pano / Order 26/01/2011 / Build 13/12/11 / Arrival 04/01/2012
30-11-2011 08:22am
DaveR

Same build date as mine (or at least it was last time I checked).

I think there were one or two others also on that date. Looks like a busy day for them..!
30-11-2011 09:45am
Evo-king

(30-11-2011 08:22am)vision*R Wrote:  I have exactly the same build date. Suppose it's only a mere indication of the week rather than an actual date.
Should have mine by the end of January, maybe earlier. My dealer mentioned "priority shipping" to get it quicker, anyone knows what this is and how much the effect will be?

Perhaps it means factory collect, now there's an idea, Oh the Germans have already thought of that one!!

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
30-11-2011 10:27am
vision*R

I'm pretty sure he doesn't expect me to drive the car to Belgium myself. I understood it would be loaded more quickly, or maybe handled by the Belgian importer with priority. I suppose it doesn't bring it forward by weeks but the sooner the better of course.

Prestige TD4 5d / Fuji White / Tech pack / Parallel park / Pano / Order 26/01/2011 / Build 13/12/11 / Arrival 04/01/2012
30-11-2011 10:36am
bash18uk

I just recieved my call (finally!) after ordering in May that my order has gone in!! Liverpool Hatfields confirmed they were only allocated 3 builds slots in this call up. Should get it end of Jan/start of Feb. However i'm unsure whether to delay the delivery until march to get the new reg plate? What is everyone elses thoughts?
30-11-2011 12:37pm
Urban Splash

My thoughts are.... How?

You are included in the Dec order call. For delivery end of Jan.

I was included in the August order call, now for deliver end of Jan.

Where has 4 months worth of Evoque builds gone?

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
30-11-2011 02:12pm
chiggy

Africa? South America? Asia? Mexico?

No idea actually...

I know there were plenty of evoques received in Australia in the last month or so - those that ordered much earlier in the year received theirs in November - approximately 100 or something! and they take 7 weeks to arrive in AUS. So those are mostly august september builds.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2011 02:54pm by chiggy.)
30-11-2011 02:54pm