Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Online quality control survey
ChuckieB

Online quality control survey

I haven't seen a thread detailing whether anyone has been invited to complete the online quality control survey? This is if different to the post purchase customer satisfaction survey

"Thank you for the recent purchase of your Range Rover Evoque.

Land Rover is passionate about providing extraordinary vehicles that are the finest expression of luxury, technology and capability. Land Rover is also committed to producing vehicles which meet the very highest standards of quality & customer satisfaction.  

To ensure that our engineers deliver on this and meet the expectations of Land Rover owners, we invite you to participate in our online quality survey regarding your Range Rover Evoque. Your feedback will be received by our engineers directly. ......

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Range Rover Evoque online quality survey.  We appreciate your feedback. "

Got this through over the weekend and have now taken the time to send something back. i was quite pleased to have the chance to be able to give feedback on things close to my heart including things like faults, fuel consumption, trim fit, storage space (!) resilience of interior trim (damage to centre console finishers comes to mind ), amongst many things. Totally focussed on qualty and design. I was genuinely surprised at the level of detail it went into. Perhaps they are really trying to listen?

Anyone else had the invite?

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
08-05-2012 10:28pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
caroline11000

RE: Online quality control survey

Yep I did.

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
09-05-2012 08:30am
olde

You could download the online petition for inspiration, it lists the main improvement and fix requests from everyone on the forum. Also, you could include the entire document in your reply to Land Rover if you wish.

What specifically did you find wrong with the trim fit?

Whistle Our Petition to Improve the Evoque sent to Range Rover CEO, get your copy ---> HERE <---
10-05-2012 12:58am
benzina

Good subject, and it would be interesting to see the survey if you can get it on here.

P.S. Attention moderaters...This thread should be best in the ''general discussion'' as it's not a poll.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
10-05-2012 02:21am