Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not many spotted in Central London
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Not many spotted in Central London

I've been pounding the London streets between Waterloo, Westminster, regent street, Oxford Street, Park Lane and Pall Mall and have seen 3 Evoques, all Fuji White, one on a trade plate coming out of Curzon Street onto Park Lane, one in Stratstone Mayfair ( Dynamic Coupe) and a 5Door Pure parked on the street opposite the showroom. Ferraris and Maclarens have been more numerous than Evoque in the West End today!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 12:22pm by XFullFatTim.)
27-02-2012 12:20pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vinny

RE: Not many spotted in Central London

Can you not get arrested for that sort of dodgy hanging around street corner thing?Laughing

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
27-02-2012 06:52pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

You don't get the opportunity to hang around on street corners in Westminster mate, if the hoards of badly behaved French school kids don't knock you down lining up for another group photo in front of a land mark statue or building then the Civil Enforcement officers either ask you to stop blocking the "sidewalk" as I heard one asking an elderly couple to do today or the slap a fixed fine penalty on you. I'm beginning to wonder if Central London isn't part of some foreign country as it sure doesn't feel like its part of the country I live in.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 07:48pm by XFullFatTim.)
27-02-2012 07:46pm
Mag1c_dragon

I was parked up in Westminster on Friday night - just missed me!

Ordered June 11, Built - 24th November - Delivered - 7th Dec - NO DELAYS

Fuji White SD4 Dynamic, Auto, 5 Door, Black contrast roof with Panoramic Sunroof, Vortex Interior, Shadow Alloys, Ebony Roof Liner, Surround Cameras, TPMS Very Happy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnrampton/6495208095/
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 11:21pm by XFullFatTim.)
27-02-2012 09:29pm
jpleclef

I live in central and London and have hardly spotted any (maybe about 5/6 different ones), im hoping it stays that way till atleast the day mine arrives! Very Happy

On Order: Pure SD4, Santorini/Almond Espresso, Style Pack, Tech Pack, Rear camera, Park assist, Xenon's, Privacy glass, Pano Roof. Order date: 30/01/12. Estimated Delivery date 25/06/12.
28-02-2012 12:03am
CSJ

Am living in central London as well and so far I have spotted 6, 2 black, 1 green, 1 grey, and 2 Fuji.

Don't think it's gonna stay that way tho!

On order: Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription Pro

Current: Porsche Macan, Pebble Interior, Volcano Grey, Bose, other extras which cost lots and should be standard

Gone:
BMW X6 m diesel with BMW exclusive interior
Evoque Dynamic Orkney, Accolade Dynamic Plus Sports Interior (Ivory)
Evoque. Coupe, Dynamic, Fuji, Pursuit (x2)
Scirocco 2.0 GT DSG, Black, Black Lthr, 19" Luganos
TT Mk 2, Grey, Audi Exclusive Int
SLK Mk 2, Blk, Beige Lthr
TT Mk 1, Blue, Silver Lthr
TT Mk 1, Silver, Grey Lthr
28-02-2012 03:07am
JD09UK

I'm always in out of London. i never see any Evoques's.

Arrived Dec 2011
Dynamic Coupe SD4
Black
Lux Pack
28-02-2012 12:01pm
EVO PUNDITT

On my drive towards central London every morning I only see one red evoque, so not many going into towards central London. But there are plenty on the with in the M25, last week I spotted 4 in a space of half an hour near Stratford and Bow. Yes Tim most were white ,but I am yet to see another grey and have seen a dark blue.

Pure: SD4,Manual,pan roof,electric tail gate,reversing cam,tints,xenons (finally), 19" style 4 and in orkney grey 5 door,ebony headliner,f/s/mirrors,Nov build and Dec arrived
28-02-2012 02:17pm
VirtualCamper

Spotted this Lime Green one in the car park under the Business Design Centre last week even saw a red one coming out of the same car park
[Image: c8ffda8a.jpg]

2017 Evoque SE Tech - Kaikoura Stone - > PREVIOUSLY - 5dr Pure Mauritius blue with panoramic roof, power tailgate.
03-03-2012 06:51pm
Tosh

2 white Pures before 9.30 this morning, one in College rd Dulwich and the other in Putney

Prestige 5dr SD4 auto. Lux pack. Ipanema sand/Spirit. Privacy glass. Ordered 10 Sept, delivered 6 March 2012
07-03-2012 10:41pm