Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New model FFRR
muff

New model FFRR

A lovely brand new model daddy RR past me today on trade plates on the M6 Toll north bound. I was doing 90mph and it blasted past me. Deep red metallic it was. And absolutely gorgeous . I want one
09-11-2012 11:41pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rchrdleigh

RE: New model FFRR

Got to drive a new FFRR on and off road today. What an awesome vehicle with some amazing technology.
13-11-2012 10:14pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

My spies have been working overtime and I have a report that if you want to "spot" the new Rangie and live near Watford then there is an event on this weekend at "The Grove" near Watford. My spies tell me they spotted something like 20 of them being delivered there ready for the invite only test drive event like the Evoque's Unleashed events. My guess is that they will be there until Monday. I am informed that The Grove is a "public" location so get your digicams charged up and get along to the hotel!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
17-11-2012 10:14am
ChuckieB

(17-11-2012 10:14am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  My spies have been working overtime and I have a report that if you want to "spot" the new Rangie and live near Watford then there is an event on this weekend at "The Grove" near Watford. My spies tell me they spotted something like 20 of them being delivered there ready for the invite only test drive event like the Evoque's Unleashed events. My guess is that they will be there until Monday. I am informed that The Grove is a "public" location so get your digicams charged up and get along to the hotel!

The Grove is a posh hotel and golf course and quite accessible. I might just have to nip across and take a peek!?...............and nip across I did.

Eventhough I didn't have an invite, those with orders in already to come drive prod poke check out options change mind on colour options etc., they were still more than happy for me to look around.

Sat in an autobiography example. A nice bit of kit and a real feel of quality. Would have to be a lottery winner to think about chucking that sort of money at it though. It's not perfect and I'm certain the same sorts of criticisms will be levelled at this model as we have chucked at the Evoque , Infotainment is the first thing that comes to mind. At least there won't be mutterings about a lack of spare!.......but on the downside, hardly impressed by the boot size!

The offroading part was over High Wycombe way so you may some around there come Sunday.

Oh and my sons's face was a picture when they told him what they had to do with these preproduction models once they'd finished with them!

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2012 07:41pm by ChuckieB.)
17-11-2012 12:24pm
RacingSnake

I saw one of the new FF RR's at a private house just outside Burford yesterday.
It was clearly very well used as it was filthy! lol
First time I've seen one in the flesh out of the disguises they wore before.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
18-11-2012 04:54pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WB
WB

I spotted one today on holland park avenue - dark burgundy - maybe Barolo but seemed lighter. Very nice but didn't quite have the same impact of seeing the Evoque which to me still looks like a concept car on the road
18-11-2012 06:14pm
Evo-king

No doubt there will be one on Zara's drive in the not too distant future, probably in a colour that they will remove from the order list straight after. WinkWink

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
18-11-2012 08:17pm