Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New member, new order.
mark_n

RE: New member, new order.

I think the silver bits front and rear are too visible on a read car, personally, I would prefer to see them black.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
14-09-2011 02:31am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

You've prob seem them, but for Colima pics, check out the current thread Si4 Colima and there r good photos there.

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Evoque-Si...olima-Lime

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2011 06:40am by cjfp.)
14-09-2011 06:39am
Spiderman

(13-09-2011 03:43pm)czar Wrote:  Hello, as the tittle suggests, I have placed a order for my Evoque, which will be a 3 door Dynamic with the plus pack and various optional extra's etc etc, what I am undecided on, is the body colour, I have narrowed it down to either, Firenze Red with Black glass roof, or Colima Lime with the Black glass roof, as I have seen neither of these in the flesh, only images on the internet, this is my dilemma, anyone know anywhere or anyone in the UK who has either of these colours to view ?

I saw both in the metal at the Geneva Motor Show this year, the Colima Lime had a black roof, privacy glass & black alloys and looked absolutely stunning. The Firenze Red with black roof, privacy & shadow chrome alloys equally so, as both of these versions really suit the black accents of the Dynamic trim.

From the signatures of most users here it would appear that most are ordering Fuji White, Orkney Grey, Firenze Red or Black so if you want one why not go for the Colima Lime as your car would then really stand out from the crowds!!!

Whichever colour you choose I am sure you will be delighted with the Dynamic Evoque as I collected my 1st one yesterday and as a keen driver with a few different toys I am absolutely over the moon.

Quit work - Get some stuff - Go somewhere - Have some fun
17-09-2011 07:49am