babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New member, new order. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: New member, new order. (/Thread-New-member-new-order--1077)

Pages: 1 2

New member, new order. - czar - 13-09-2011 03:43pm

Hello, as the tittle suggests, I have placed a order for my Evoque, which will be a 3 door Dynamic with the plus pack and various optional extra's etc etc, what I am undecided on, is the body colour, I have narrowed it down to either, Firenze Red with Black glass roof, or Colima Lime with the Black glass roof, as I have seen neither of these in the flesh, only images on the internet, this is my dilemma, anyone know anywhere or anyone in the UK who has either of these colours to view ?

RE: New member, new order. - cjfp - 13-09-2011 03:46pm

I think we currently only know one person who has a car at all - XFullFatTim - but his is white.

RE: New member, new order. - paulus599 - 13-09-2011 03:51pm

Yeah, and all the dealer cars seem to be either black, white or OG. Ant will be getting his firenze soon though and I'm sure he will post lots of photos if asked nicely.

RE: New member, new order. - ant - 13-09-2011 03:55pm

LaughingI certainly will boys and girls.
Very Happy[/i]

RE: New member, new order. - Daigriff - 13-09-2011 03:58pm

(13-09-2011 03:55pm)ant Wrote:  LaughingI certainly will boys and girls.
Very Happy[/i]

Jammy gitWink

RE: New member, new order. - czar - 13-09-2011 03:59pm

I have these photo's of the launch spec in Firenze Red, but I don't have any of the Colima Lime, sadly.

[Image: evoque012.jpg]

[Image: evoque011.jpg]

[Image: evoque013.jpg]

RE: New member, new order. - cjfp - 13-09-2011 04:40pm

@ant - apparently LR have run out of "LUX" and so there is likely to be an indefinite delay to your vehicle!

RE: New member, new order. - crown62 - 13-09-2011 07:05pm

Hi nice pics, and this is my 1st post.
Had a 5 door on order a while, have gone for white, but tempted by the red, have never seen one dispute having seen 15+ Evoques.
Some nice pics here , but, I have spoken to a few LR salesmen who all describe the red differently as either maroon, a rusty red, bright red, cherry red , orange red and so on!! the amount of pics I have seen, again all look different??
Can anyone who HAS seen a red one, vouch that the pics above are indeed a likeness of the colour.
Ta...Very Happy

RE: New member, new order. - ant - 13-09-2011 07:59pm

(13-09-2011 04:40pm)cjfp Wrote:  @ant - apparently LR have run out of "LUX" and so there is likely to be an indefinite delay to your vehicle!

Bugger!!!!SadSadSad

RE: New member, new order. - Acwats - 13-09-2011 09:57pm

(13-09-2011 07:05pm)crown62 Wrote:  Hi nice pics, and this is my 1st post.
Had a 5 door on order a while, have gone for white, but tempted by the red, have never seen one dispute having seen 15+ Evoques.
Some nice pics here , but, I have spoken to a few LR salesmen who all describe the red differently as either maroon, a rusty red, bright red, cherry red , orange red and so on!! the amount of pics I have seen, again all look different??
Can anyone who HAS seen a red one, vouch that the pics above are indeed a likeness of the colour.
Ta...Very Happy

I think you (or the dealers) have Summarised Firenze really well. It appears as different shades of red in different light conditions. This is part of the attraction for me.