Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smurf Blue anyone?
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Smurf Blue anyone?

You get that without having it wrapped while there are still not that many on the road. We are now into 7 months of sales and I still get people driving passed taking phone camera photos and slowing down to look or looking into it in car parks.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
13-04-2012 09:23am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DefLeppard

i love it Smile

But then I am a little strange Smile

White is just so boring (for me) (Not trying to say you white owners are boring!)

But then blue is my favourite colour. I also like green, and would love an Evoque in that really bright day glow metallic green (e.g. darker than the colima lime) (like what the Mazda 2's and 3's have)

And I'm not a look at me type of person, I'm a very understated, shy person (e.g. no fake tan and blonde extensions here!) But i love bright coloured cars.

(maybe Im hoping they will look at and remember the super car, and not notice the fat old ugly red head woman driving it! Laughing )

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 02:55am by DefLeppard.)
15-04-2012 02:53am
J77

I saw my first Mauritius blue on the road yesterday, and I must say it looks very good.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
15-04-2012 02:36pm
invoke

wow. What car is this? looks like evoque.

If i've extra $$, I would rather get this wrap

Black/Black Dynamic (with missing dynamic button), 4dr and a tailgate, stadium seats with butt warmer, extra large moon roof for kids clustrophobia, velcro surface card board floor mats, factory installed humming accessory and the famous "Wind noise-rattle package".
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 07:52pm by invoke.)
15-04-2012 07:48pm
LDT

Surprised

Oh dear, um, not for me.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
16-04-2012 12:31am
invoke

Two combinations may look nice with this, one with white roof and the other with black roof an black wheels - the black will definitely be a head turner.

Black/Black Dynamic (with missing dynamic button), 4dr and a tailgate, stadium seats with butt warmer, extra large moon roof for kids clustrophobia, velcro surface card board floor mats, factory installed humming accessory and the famous "Wind noise-rattle package".
17-04-2012 01:41pm