Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Jaguar F-Pace
PAT

New Jaguar F-Pace

Very nice looking car and is bound to attract Evoque buyers.

Full details now on link below:
http://www.jaguar.co.uk/jaguar-range/f-pace/index.html

The V6 petrol certainly has me interested.

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
14-09-2015 09:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tony

RE: New Jaguar F-Pace

At £51,450 for the V6 3lt diesel or petrol in S spec with no doubt better ride and refinement it got to be an Evoque killer. If it was available now I would cancel the RRS I have on order for October.

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
14-09-2015 11:06pm
m_101

It's quite expensive and I need to see one in the metal, but I think I've just found my next car.

5 door MY12 Fuji Dynamic Plus with shadow chromes, santorini contrast roof, power tailgate and a couple of added rattles!
Mods - Black RR bonnet vents, Side steps, Silicone rear wiper, rear sill protector, rear sill plates, LED interior lighting conversion, 2014 Sat Nav update.
14-09-2015 11:31pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

An awful lot of items that are standard on Evoque and RRS are expensive options on it........ heated front and rear seats should be standard on the S model but they are a hugely expensive option and you have to pay twice for heated front seats to have heated front and rear seats AND a heated steering wheel...........

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
15-09-2015 12:16am
RacingSnake

ShockedShockedShocked

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
15-09-2015 10:19am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tony

Just used the on-line build and a 3lt V6 diesel 'S' came out at £54,450 with what I consider my essential extras, most expensive of which was the sliding pano roof, most superficial was black wheels. Has everything my Evoque Dymamic Lux has exept the useless items such as parking, TV and hopeless 850w sound system.

Don't need heated rear seats, just wife and self and we sit in the front or heated steering wheel, car lives in a garage so never gets too cold.

Thats saving me £20k on the RRS I have on order

When can I have one?

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
15-09-2015 11:02am
XFullFatTim

Have you noticed that there is only one bright colour available in the paint choices? Apart from the solid white and the bright red they are all dull, wishy washy colours yet all the cars shown on the website and videos are a lovely blue that doesn't seem to be on the configurator? I wonder if it is being saved for the RS 5.0l V8 version........... same as RRS's Estoril Blue

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
15-09-2015 11:37am
Tony

(15-09-2015 11:37am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Have you noticed that there is only one bright colour available in the paint choices? Apart from the solid white and the bright red they are all dull, wishy washy colours yet all the cars shown on the website and videos are a lovely blue that doesn't seem to be on the configurator? I wonder if it is being saved for the RS 5.0l V8 version........... same as RRS's Estoril Blue

Yes, not a good colour range and yes that blue really suits the shape, I just put black into the configurator other option may be white. I consider white is the best colour for the F Type but I would want to see an F Pace in white before I ordered. White often does not suit larger cars, RRS in point, looks a bit OTT.

15-09-2015 11:43am
XFullFatTim

Tony, worse is a white Disco 4................. yet the FFRR L405 looks good in white

15-09-2015 01:42pm
PhilSkill

From the f-Pace Website

F-PACE First Edition From £65000!!!

A UNIQUE COLOUR
F-PACE First Edition is available in a unique metallic paint colour – Caesium Blue. Vibrant and distinctive this exclusive paint colour is a clear reference to the breakthrough C-X17 concept unveiled at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. Further highlights include 22-inch Double Helix 15-spoke wheels, Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive LED headlights, and a fixed panoramic roof.

Why is it so difficult to buy a decent Blue Car... I ended up with a Merc and that had only just come onto the standard colours from the C63 special edition.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
15-09-2015 03:01pm