Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New FFRR
Evo-king

New FFRR

On the ring road around Cirencester lunch time.

It was coming towards me on the opposite carriageway, it caught my eye as I initially thought a new RRE.

Then I noticed the different headlights and LED DRLs.

What made it stand out in my opinion was that it was Black with a Silver (Indus maybe) contrast roof.

Quite simply stunning.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
01-05-2013 09:29pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
defender_uk

RE: New FFRR

I can't believe how many are knocking aboput already....

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
01-05-2013 09:38pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

There are 6 in the area I live in, they are more common now than Evoques! Most are owned by people who had L322
FFRR's but I notice some on private plates that were previously on Cayennes, ML's and Q7's. Interestingly too what I have seen are either S/C's or TDv6's have seen very few SDV8's. Unfortunately I ahve also seen a couple of them strapped onto AA low-loaders on their way back to a dealership - they aren't exempt from a host of electronics problems and I know there is a major customer recall ongoing at the moment even for those cars that haven't (yet) had issues.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 09:04am by XFullFatTim.)
02-05-2013 09:42am
WB
WB

(02-05-2013 09:42am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  There are 6 in the area I live in, they are more common now than Evoques! Most are owned by people who had L322
FFRR's but I notice some on private plates that were previously on Cayennes, ML's and Q7's. Interestingly too what I have seen are either S/C's or TDv6's have seen very few SDV8's. Unfortunately I ahve also seen a couple of them strapped onto AA low-loaders on their way back to a dealership - they aren't exempt from a host of electronics problems and I know there is a major customer recall ongoing at the moment even for those cars that haven't (yet) had issues.

Ouch considering my dealer told me most they have sold are coming to £100k!!
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 09:04am by XFullFatTim.)
03-05-2013 12:50am
IKM

I'm seeing at least 3 a day coming towards me on my commute to town. All black. Quite distinctive with their DRLs. Local dealer tells me that they're selling like hot cakes, and at around £100k. Goodness knows how they're fitting into standard parking spaces. The previous FF took up a full NCP space with just about room to open doors without knocking another vehicle if you were extra careful!

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
03-05-2013 10:01pm
doug

Loads driving around Suffolk. It must be hard making a living as a farmer these days Wink
Nearly all are black.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
04-05-2013 01:10pm