Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Evoque in Perth, WA
rigs

RE: New Evoque in Perth, WA

(30-01-2013 02:12pm)scrannel Wrote:  Your car looks great. (But what is this quarter panel issue? November build? Mine's an early October, looks fine.)

Hi, this is the thread re the quarter panel:

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Productio...our-Evoque

mine looks exactly like this. Personally (although Jai and others may disagree) I'm thinking that it's not too big an issue, I don't think I would have spotted it without the info gained on this forum. The car otherwise is good, no issues at all, I'm starting to think that I can move on. It is just annoying to spend so much and get this kind of thing. Audi/BMW wouldn't have dodgy panel issues I'm sure. Otherwise car is awesome. A chap in an Audi TT stopped alongside me to shout "love your car" this morning. That's never happened to me before!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ordered 21 Oct 2012: Delivered: Jan 2013 (next week hopefully) Dynamic 5DR Auto TD4: Reverse Camera: Front Sensors: Stowage Rails: 20' Shadow Chrome, Orkney Grey, Black Roof, Verve Interior
01-02-2013 05:13am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jai

New Evoque in Perth, WA

Mate you should really pursue compensation for the fault. Sure keep the car but they have supplied faulty goods to you. It's almost unfixable by a body shop without major surgery (read: $10k minimum) so you should try to get atleast 5
01-02-2013 05:19am
Jai

New Evoque in Perth, WA

Mate you should really pursue compensation for the fault. Sure keep the car but they have supplied faulty goods to you. It's almost unfixable by a body shop without major surgery (read: $10k minimum) so you should try to get atleast 5k
01-02-2013 02:31pm