Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Evoque
Kevp

New Evoque

Hi

Just thought I'd introduce myself to this forum. Collected my SD4 Pure last friday from the dealer after a wait of exactly 6 months to the day. Firstly , I'd like to say what an excellent forum this is. It is so informative and has some really good advice. It's certainly kept me entertained during the long wait. After owning a BMW for the last 15 years , I decided to go for a change. As much as I'm still a fan of BMW , I couldn't drive around in an X3 ! The Evoque just looks so much better.

After choosing which model and adding the extras , the hardest decision by far was the colour choice. I wanted black but my wife didn't. So we didn't order black! I really liked the Fuji and firenze. However the only colour we both like is Baltic Blue. Colour is obviously a personal choice no right or wrong. Couldn't find any dealer with Baltic and didn't want to order one without seeing it in the metal. Luckily we saw a Baltic one in a car park and was able to have a really good look before ordering. Now we actually own one, we're convinced we made the right choice.

In the 3 days since we took delivery, we've covered nearly 500 miles. So far loving every minute. So glad we chose the pano roof and 20" style 6 wheels. Had a really good dealer experience and even though they gave nothing away, we managed to extract another off road experience day.
We had one of these soon after ordering and decided on Eastnor Castle in Herefordshire. Can highly recommend it to anyone who wants to find out what the Evoque is capable of. Eastnor Castle is a vast area with up to 80 miles of off road tracks. It's also where the instructors from other sites do their training, along with Land Rover testing engineers.

I'll try and get some more pics if the sun ever comes out again!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Arrived Oct2012: Pure 5door SD4 baltic blue/ebony /20" style 6 /pano roof /front fogs/powerfold mirrors/privacy glass/front parking aid.
22-10-2012 10:03pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Craig_d1

RE: New Evoque

Glad you're enjoying your Evoque and the wait was worth it. Smile
22-10-2012 10:19pm
Neo

New Evoque

Congrats and enjoy yr new ride!

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
23-10-2012 02:52am
SebM

Congrats !

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
23-10-2012 06:51am
AandM1228

Congrats!
23-10-2012 07:23am
caroline11000

Congrats, glad you are enjoying it!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
23-10-2012 08:46am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Welcome to the forums, and I'm glad you are enjoying your car

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
23-10-2012 09:31am
WB
WB

Congrats!
23-10-2012 11:18am
alibeau

Congrats! Would love to see some more pics of Baltic Blue in the sunshine please! I guess I might have to wait some time Laughing

Ali.

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
23-10-2012 11:21am
Westy

Congrats and car looks great.

The land rover experience is also the best accessory you could get for your Evoque, great way of really seeing what the brand is capable of.

Very Happy

One of the happy owners, ordered June 2011, delivered Wednesday 8th February 2012, now 97000 miles. Scorpions lasted 78'000 miles.

Pure TD4 5 door, fuji white, ebony interior, Pan roof, Front fogs, spare wheel, privacy glass, towbar and black roofrails.

Cars got to go back to company March 25th 2015 Sad
23-10-2012 07:20pm