Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ordered My New Evoque.
Evo-king

RE: Ordered My New Evoque.

The Valeter I have read your posts regarding this order with interest and puzzlement and at one stage thought we had another jiggyjaggy on the go.

Selling the Dynamic OK, I can go with that, but, ordering a Pure and turning it almost back into a Dynamic is bizarre.

Then again some of my car purchases have been bizzarre.

What's you logic again?

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
16-01-2013 09:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

RE: Ordered My New Evoque.

(16-01-2013 09:46pm)Evo-king Wrote:  The Valeter I have read your posts regarding this order with interest and puzzlement and at one stage thought we had another jiggyjaggy on the go.

Selling the Dynamic OK, I can go with that, but, ordering a Pure and turning it almost back into a Dynamic is bizarre.

Then again some of my car purchases have been bizzarre.

What's you logic again?

The final car will be a Pure Tech with options & coloured accents to the standard Pure bumpers etc to set it aside. When the dealer initially offered me the chance to swap my forthcoming bumpers for the Dynamic ones they have in stock it seemed like a good idea but by the time you factor in all the accosiated costs it isn't worth it and you may aswell pay around another grand or so & get a Dynamic.
Reason for going Pure is simply it costs less, the leather is the same type as Dynamic & I have added options that I like in my Dynamic & left those out that are either rarely or never used & or flatten the battery but add a lot to the cost of the car.
The cost of my new Pure Tech is about £8K less than my equivalent Dynamic Lux new list price. Plus the fact the dealer offered a very good price for my car and holding it till the replacement arrives! I have found that on a journey the Dynamic seats are somewhat hard too.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2013 01:19am by The Valeter.)
17-01-2013 01:17am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply