Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My car is off the press at last :)
DynamicRRV

RE: My car is off the press at last :)

(19-10-2011 07:59pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  yes Daigriff, it was the dealer who called me and told me that it was coming.

Dynamic, good news for you also, i think yours must be at the dealers then if you can get it Saturday. Mine is still sat in a car park all lonely Sad

Ive not got the invoice for mine yet though ive calcualted what its costing and it comes out at £48.815.00 on the road. Ive paid 47K already so will only own them just short of 2k depending on the GAP insurance costs.

Yes you can pay on 2 cards if you wish, you will both have to be present so your wife can enter her pin in the machine. Id advise you call the bank in advance that day or the day before and tell them the amount you are epecting to go out of your account and not to be alarmed. Id also take your banks card fraud assesment teams phone number with you to the dealers incase you need to call them if the card gets a security check on it. This way you can call them and say it was you.

On some occasions the machine may autmoaticlly make the dealers call their car machine company who will speak with your bank to get an authroisation for the amount in question.

Basiclly cover your self and take some phone numbers with you then you have all angles covered.

You could also do abank transfer tomorrow to the dealers for the full amount ? Dont worry about the car not being as you want it and you dont want to pay for it incase it is, its not your until you sign for it.

Pete

Cheers PeteVery Happy

Tony.
21-10-2011 12:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

Here are a few pics of one of my cars straight of the transporter, im collecting it in a few hrs after the PDI Smile

Pete

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
21-10-2011 01:29pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mywillia

V NiceThumbs Up

Are they shadow chrome wheels or is it just the lighting?

Delivered:-
Firenze Red Dynamic SD4 Coupe Manual with Lux pack
Verve Leather
20" Shadow Chrome Alloys
Privacy Glass
Heated Steering Wheel
21-10-2011 01:48pm
bell-auto-services

Yes they are shadow chrome, its parked in a dark ish corner of the yard but ill get some better pictured tomorrow and post them.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2011 01:57pm by bell-auto-services.)
21-10-2011 01:56pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Craig_d1

(19-10-2011 06:57pm)DynamicRRV Wrote:  Just rang my bank to say Im paying by debit card...........NO they said as its too much in one go........pay in two parts they said,FRI and SAT????????

I owe £44700 so was going to hand over £5k cash and balance by debit card.........can I pay half on my card and half on my wifes card(same account)???

If you've got the money in the account I don't see why you can't pay by DD. I did when I bought a Q7 a few years ago. Owed £35k on it and went across fine....did you bank give a reason? Otherwise you could do a BACS transfer. It's same day, though normally a one off cost of £35
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2011 02:09pm by Craig_d1.)
21-10-2011 02:08pm
SebM

Very nice in red !!!! Congrats !!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
21-10-2011 02:13pm
simonc

(21-10-2011 01:29pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  Here are a few pics of one of my cars straight of the transporter, im collecting it in a few hrs after the PDI Smile

Pete
Very nice - and the one next to it looks suspiciously like my exact build spec too (colour-wise anyway)! Maybe they built it a few months early by mistake and sent it to the wrong place? Smile

Dynamic Si4 5dr Orkney Grey, Black Pano, Vortex + Ebony, Keyless Entry, Spare Wheel
Collected 12th March 2012
21-10-2011 04:09pm
peet

Pics look great Pete. Im beginning to think I chose the right colour. I look forward to dropping round to see it and Ill try not to dribble.
Pete

Mauritius Blue 5 door Prestige +LUX. Manual SD4. Ambiance interior - Spare
Took Delivery: 23/03/12
Bike: Honda ST1300 Pan European
21-10-2011 04:09pm
bell-auto-services

Well ive collected it Smile all shiny and shouting for me to get in it lol. brb im off to play Smile

Pete

21-10-2011 05:32pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee see you on Monday Peter, nice run to Scotland should get it nicely run in. Congratulations

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
21-10-2011 05:33pm