Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Wait is nearly over
johnboy

My Wait is nearly over

Well car is being built as I write this message, should be up in Scotland about the 29th and absolutely cannot wait as it has been a long slog to this point, but all I can say is a big THANK YOU to all forum members who have received there cars, and placed messages on this site in relation to their experiences with the RRE, good points and bad points, it has been hours of fun reading messages and the info I have gathered has been immense, which will be of great use when I get my car.
For all others who are waiting you will get there in the end, and you will be like me with a grin on my face as far as Edinburgh to Liverpool.
Thanks again to all members

On order, delivery May 2012 Fuji White SD4 Man, Tech Pack, Privacy Glass, Pano roof, Fogs, Lux Mats, power tailgate, puddle lamps, Auto dimming rear view mirror, 19" Style 4: Mud flaps: Xenons, rear camera: Dog Guard by Travall: Boot Liner. Delivered 29/05/12
17-05-2012 07:48pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
miha.m

RE: My Wait is nearly over

I hope you will enjoy it in first days as much as I do Very Happy

Really - GREAT car !

BR : MM

Evoque TD4 Prestige (Barolo black, Couture interior)
MINI Cooper S "John Cooper Works" tuning (2004)
Harley Davidson Rocker C - FXCW/C (2009)
17-05-2012 08:46pm
Chunk

Nice one mate enjoy it when it arrives!! July for me!

Ordered Feb 2012 - Orkney grey 5dr Dynamic SD4 Automatic. Lux pack, Dynamic plus Pack (velocity ebony leather) ebony headliner and gloss black finishers. Shadow chrome style 7s, heated steering wheel and a spare wheel just in case! Build date 6/7/12 delivery date 23/7/12. Built 3/7 pick up 14/7!!!!!
17-05-2012 09:14pm
J77

Once you finally get to sit in your own Evoque you will forget all about the long wait.

I've had my one 4 months and I still love every minute of it. Hope the handover goes smoothly and looking forward to seeing some pics. I know they all say white is common but when you see it sitting in the showroom all polished it looks the part.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
18-05-2012 01:31am
caroline11000

My Wait is nearly over

Great news johnboy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
18-05-2012 07:46am
Straydox

Great news - it really is worth the wait!

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
18-05-2012 08:28am
SINGHY

Great news, it'll be worth the wait, I've had mine almost 2 months and still get excited when I drive it.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
18-05-2012 05:47pm
Straydox

Mine got our postman all excited this morning - had never seen one in blue and virtually drooled over it - clearly a chap with taste. It does look just gorgeous too.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
19-05-2012 12:45am
FujiSan

My thoughts entirely, Johnboy. Mine came off the line on Friday and now it's that nail biting time between the build and "The Call!"

I have been avidly reading all the threads about people finally getting theirs and the general consensus still seems to be WOW even after all this time.

I'm like a little kid before Christmas right now!

TD4 Pure - Now a rare breed...

[Image: 131166.png]
19-05-2012 02:53pm
steviep

Just to warn you your car may be delayed slightly. After an 8 month wait my car was due to be delivered to the dealer on Thursday for me to collect on Monday. At present the car still hasn't arrived. The dealer has informed me that unfortunately the transport company has gone into administration. Deliveries are still coming but not exactly to any timescale.

Pure 2.2TD4 5dr, Orkney Grey (Fog Lights; Front Parking Sensors; Automatic Lights and Automatic Wipers)

Deposit paid: 25 Sept 11
Order date: 28 February 12
At dealers: 17 May 12
Collecting: 21 May 12
19-05-2012 11:16pm