Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My TD4 Dynamic
evoquejade

My TD4 Dynamic

Hi Everyone,

Im new here!

Picked up my TD4 Fuji White Dynamic 2 Weeks ago and I am in LOVE!!!
I have the SAT NAV and Rear DVD Entertainment Options...

I purchased a Demo model and it was missing a few features that I really wanted.

Looking to add these over the next few months... If anyone has added these please let me know thoughts and details. I would like info on factory and after market options...

- Reverse camera
- Illuminated tread plates
- electric powered tailgate
- 22" range rover sport or vogue wheels
29-07-2013 12:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m_101

RE: My TD4 Dynamic

treadplates can be added easily as a DIY job - I would suggest asking forum sponsors Dan at Duckworth's for part numbers and shipping costs etc.
Not so sure about the reverse camera and tailgate as you probably won't have the wiring - have a quick search on the forums as I know people have asked here earlier.

5 door MY12 Fuji Dynamic Plus with shadow chromes, santorini contrast roof, power tailgate and a couple of added rattles!
Mods - Black RR bonnet vents, Side steps, Silicone rear wiper, rear sill protector, rear sill plates, LED interior lighting conversion, 2014 Sat Nav update.
29-07-2013 01:26pm
chris taylor

I think you have a pure as the dynamic comes with illuminated tread plates and reversing camera also as far as i am aware only the sd4 diesel engine.
29-07-2013 04:57pm
rchrdleigh

OP is in Australia, different models and specs for different markets.

Don't think it is possible to retro fit reverse camera and powered tailgate but I'm pretty sure Dan at Duckworth Parts will give you the definitive answer.
29-07-2013 05:34pm
evoquejade

Thanks for the info..
I will contact Dan at Duckworth Parts
30-07-2013 12:06am
Mark^^

Hi evoquejade, I am also in Oz just outside Canberra. I have an SD4 Fuji White Dynamic, been driving it for 4 months and still love it.

In Australia most everything on the Evoque is an extra, and the Dynamic does not come with illuminated tread plates only standard on the Prestige.

Of the things you want to add I think the illuminated tread plates are the easiest and Dan is a good source, I have brought some things through him recently and he provides a great service. Generally he can provide parts quicker and cheaper (including postage) that Land Rover can locally.

I have seen a number of questions about adding things like the electric powered tailgate, my sense from reading these post is get an original system is not likely, but if you have lots of money then I think anything is possible. Similar for a reverse camera but it might be easier to go after market and there are many out there that provide good vision.

Fuji White Dynamic SD4 – auto, with Energy interior and pano roof.
30-07-2013 10:05am