Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My New Baby
errolgordon

My New Baby

I live in New York City and I was just looking for a car for get aways. Initially I was in the market for a used Cayenne. On a lark I just went to the Land Rover dealer. I saw the evoque coupe for the first time and I just had to have it. The model they had on the floor was exactly what I would have want down to the styling and tech save for the heated seats. In general I am not a big car guy. Mind you I have not owned a car in years living in New York. I am glad I found out about the evoque this way. It would have killed me to have waited weeks to get it built. So last Saturday in a matter of a few hours I became the proud owner of my first Range Rover.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

27-06-2012 05:18pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lulu101

RE: My New Baby

(27-06-2012 05:18pm)errolgordon Wrote:  I live in New York City and I was just looking for a car for get aways. Initially I was in the market for a used Cayenne. On a lark I just went to the Land Rover dealer. I saw the evoque coupe for the first time and I just had to have it. The model they had on the floor was exactly what I would have want down to the styling and tech save for the heated seats. In general I am not a big car guy. Mind you I have not owned a car in years living in New York. I am glad I found out about the evoque this way. It would have killed me to have waited weeks to get it built. So last Saturday in a matter of a few hours I became the proud owner of my first Range Rover.

What a fantastic story, I am sure you will love it Very Happy

Delivered , Pure 5 door in fuji , SD4 Auto, 19" style 4 sparkle wheels, almond/espresso interior, tech pack, xenon headlights, fog lamps, rear camera, park assist, folding mirrors and mats, and last minute addition of Privacy Glass Very Happy
27-06-2012 06:42pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

you will love it......................... and make a lot of people on here waiting for their babyRR to be delivered quite envious!
Had mine for almost 10 months and still love it

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
27-06-2012 07:29pm
QUEEVO

My New Baby

Brilliant...!

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
27-06-2012 10:23pm
SebM

Congrats !!!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
28-06-2012 08:31am
J3NED

Congratulations! Very Happy

Arrived: Mauritius Blue
SD4 Auto 5dr Dynamic, Lux pack, contrast black pano roof, 20" black 9 spoke rims, privacy, Ebony interior with ebony lining,
ordered: 31/01/12 - expected 25/06/12
Build date 04/06/12 - Collection Date 16/06/12 Very Happy
Current ride: Audi S5... Now Sold Sad
28-06-2012 12:12pm