Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Model Poll
paulus599

Model Poll

Wanted to create a simple poll which condensed down which model people were going to order, i.e. Pure Manual, Pure Auto, Prestige Manual, Prestige Auto etc. etc.
Haven't got a clue how to do this though, so could someone who is a bit more savvy set that up please. Smile
12-04-2011 11:02am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Model Poll

Easy......................

Create a new thread in one of the boards - I suggest the Speccing one
Don't type anything in the box for where you would normally type comments, but give it a title
Scroll the page down and you will find a tick box that asks if you want to post a poll, check it and change the number in the box to the number of questions you want to ask - don't worry if you type in 10 but only use 7 or the other way round as you can change them before posting the poll. Click POST THREAD and a new window will open with the question boxes for editing - type in your questions
Then right at the bottom of the window there is an option to mark making the poll results public - this means we can all see who voted for which, some people don't like others to know which way they votes BTW, so consider carefully.
Make sure you haven't made any spelling mistakes in the poll questions because you cannot go back to edit them once you have posted the poll
and then post it.
As Alex the Meerkat says - Simples

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 12:03pm by XFullFatTim.)
12-04-2011 12:00pm
paulus599

Thanks FFT. That doesn't work for me for some reason. When I click POST THREAD a new window doesn't open and I get an error message saying that I have not entered a message. Can't find any way around it Sad
12-04-2011 01:12pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Just type your question into the message box as well as in the topic box then and try posting or send me your questions by PM and I'll put up the poll for you if I can

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 01:24pm by XFullFatTim.)
12-04-2011 01:23pm