Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone seriously considered
Evo-king

Has anyone seriously considered

buying an Evoque from the traders/speculators.

I have and have seen a couple that come close to my order specification, trouble is they are not to my exact spec and I will be paying slightly more than the build price, plus I will be the 2nd owner.

But given the despairing news re: delays it does make you wonder whether to go down this route.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
28-10-2011 06:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marky9074

RE: Has anyone seriously considered

I've seen a few dynamic plus with lux pack on AutoTrader that were 1k or so more than list... if I found one exactly to my spec I would buy as I didn't put in an order, and there is no point now with the massive waiting list and delays...

Wondering too about the ex-dealer cars.. there's one close to me that would tick most of the boxes..

[Image: signature.jpg]
Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde
TTRS Roadster | Suzuka Grey | RS Buckets | 9Jx19, '5-arm rotor' titaniums | Adapative Zenons | Mirrors | Bose | Parking | MFSW | Cruise | Nav Plus | Phone prep | Changer
28-10-2011 07:03pm
ED209

No.

If mine is delayed longer than i want i will cancel and buy something else, I refuse to line a speculators pocket.
28-10-2011 07:05pm
xxxx5

(28-10-2011 07:05pm)ED209 Wrote:  No.

If mine is delayed longer than i want i will cancel and buy something else, I refuse to line a speculators pocket.

totally agree, plus I am starting to wonder if it is all really worth it!!

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
28-10-2011 07:58pm
bell-auto-services

I think buying a car for a little more within reason now is something id do if i was still waiting, being a 2nd owner is nothing to worry about at the exactsame thing happend with the new mini and it didnt devalue those.

Also the 2nd owner will be dated so when you come to sell it will be clearon the V5 that the first owner only owned it for X time so means nothing as a first owner.

I know if i were having to wait months for my order id buy one from a speculator just to get it. If I didnt someone else will and Id still be waiting !

That said if a speculator deal was not possibile id still wait like the rest, i knew when i placed a deposit over a year ago it would mean waiting for it so id just wait but would not change brand.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2011 08:10pm by bell-auto-services.)
28-10-2011 08:06pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply