Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MPH Display - ever got fixed for pre-2014 Evokes?
TahoeEvoke

MPH Display - ever got fixed for pre-2014 Evokes?

Hi guys,
New Evoke owner - 2013 Pure Plus. Enjoying the ride so far but noticed that I can switch the displays to Kmh and there is a digital speed reading that pops up - when I switch back to MPH - it's black. Enjoy reading many of these articles but haven't heard a comment if this was updated with software? or it can at all? does anyone know?

many thanks,
02-09-2015 08:02pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadt Panzer

RE: MPH Display - ever got fixed for pre-2014 Evokes?

What do you mean by fixed?
My main display is in kmh and it shows as a digital figure at the bottom, if I switch to mph then I get the digital figure in mph but once I switch back it shows kmh.

It's always done this since I got my first Evoque (12), unless this is just a feature of LHD vehicles in Europe?

Somewhere in the North Sea.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2015 10:39pm by Stadt Panzer.)
02-09-2015 10:38pm
TahoeEvoke

(02-09-2015 10:38pm)Stadt Panzer Wrote:  What do you mean by fixed?
My main display is in kmh and it shows as a digital figure at the bottom, if I switch to mph then I get the digital figure in mph but once I switch back it shows kmh.

It's always done this since I got my first Evoque (12), unless this is just a feature of LHD vehicles in Europe?

Must not affect European delivery - NA 2012/13 seem to have no digital display unless you switch to Kmh. very odd thus I was wondering if this was a minor software update or a hidden setting that the dealers could turn on.
02-09-2015 11:55pm
mstraka

(02-09-2015 11:55pm)TahoeEvoke Wrote:  Must not affect European delivery - NA 2012/13 seem to have no digital display unless you switch to Kmh. very odd thus I was wondering if this was a minor software update or a hidden setting that the dealers could turn on.

Not to my knowledge. It would be nice if there was. 2013 Evoque, Louisiana, USA.
03-09-2015 01:25pm