babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
MPH Display - ever got fixed for pre-2014 Evokes? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: MPH Display - ever got fixed for pre-2014 Evokes? (/Thread-MPH-Display-ever-got-fixed-for-pre-2014-Evokes)

MPH Display - ever got fixed for pre-2014 Evokes? - TahoeEvoke - 02-09-2015 08:02pm

Hi guys,
New Evoke owner - 2013 Pure Plus. Enjoying the ride so far but noticed that I can switch the displays to Kmh and there is a digital speed reading that pops up - when I switch back to MPH - it's black. Enjoy reading many of these articles but haven't heard a comment if this was updated with software? or it can at all? does anyone know?

many thanks,

RE: MPH Display - ever got fixed for pre-2014 Evokes? - Stadt Panzer - 02-09-2015 10:38pm

What do you mean by fixed?
My main display is in kmh and it shows as a digital figure at the bottom, if I switch to mph then I get the digital figure in mph but once I switch back it shows kmh.

It's always done this since I got my first Evoque (12), unless this is just a feature of LHD vehicles in Europe?

RE: MPH Display - ever got fixed for pre-2014 Evokes? - TahoeEvoke - 02-09-2015 11:55pm

(02-09-2015 10:38pm)Stadt Panzer Wrote:  What do you mean by fixed?
My main display is in kmh and it shows as a digital figure at the bottom, if I switch to mph then I get the digital figure in mph but once I switch back it shows kmh.

It's always done this since I got my first Evoque (12), unless this is just a feature of LHD vehicles in Europe?

Must not affect European delivery - NA 2012/13 seem to have no digital display unless you switch to Kmh. very odd thus I was wondering if this was a minor software update or a hidden setting that the dealers could turn on.

RE: MPH Display - ever got fixed for pre-2014 Evokes? - mstraka - 03-09-2015 01:25pm

(02-09-2015 11:55pm)TahoeEvoke Wrote:  Must not affect European delivery - NA 2012/13 seem to have no digital display unless you switch to Kmh. very odd thus I was wondering if this was a minor software update or a hidden setting that the dealers could turn on.

Not to my knowledge. It would be nice if there was. 2013 Evoque, Louisiana, USA.