Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY13 Centre Wheel Caps
Polly Joke

MY13 Centre Wheel Caps

Hello babyRR community. This is my first post to babyRR although I have read it for a couple of weeks.

I have ordered my first ever Land Rover, an Evoque obviously, and it is due to be delivered in March 2013.

I have seen several MY13 spec cars and to my disappointment they all have Land Rover centre wheel caps rather than the Range Rover ones of the original spec. However, I have just bought myself a set of RR caps - 6 months before the car is due! I phoned Duckworth and got a great price with free delivery too, as a result of being a babyRR member. I expect that Duckworth's shelves will be cleared of these once people start to take delivery of their MY13 Evoques.

Ordered: Pure, SD4, manual, Santorini black, black interior (but just seen almond so think I will change), 20" style 6, fog lights, auto headlights, auto wipers, spare wheel
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 09:42pm by Polly Joke.)
11-09-2012 09:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AandM1228

RE: MY13 Centre Wheel Caps

(11-09-2012 09:32pm)Polly Joke Wrote:  Hello babyRR community. This is my first post to babyRR although I have read it for a couple of weeks.

I have ordered my first ever Land Rover, an Evoque obviously, and it is due to be delivered in March 2013.

I have seen several MY13 spec cars and to my disappointment they all have Land Rover centre wheel caps rather than the Range Rover ones of the original spec. However, I have just bought myself a set of RR caps - 6 months before the car is due! I phoned Duckworth and got a great price with free delivery too, as a result of being a babyRR member. I expect that Duckworth's shelves will be cleared of these once people start to take delivery of their MY13 Evoques.

I've never noticed... now I am going to have to check into that. Thanks for the heads up!
12-09-2012 06:40am
Barton Evoque

Don't really see the point of changing unless you do everthing inc a badge on front grill.

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
12-09-2012 07:00am
AandM1228

(12-09-2012 07:00am)Barton Evoque Wrote:  Don't really see the point of changing unless you do everthing inc a badge on front grill.

Oh I agree... I'm just curious more than anything, after all it is a Land RoverSmile The center cap wasn't in the list of MY13 changes that my dealer gave me so I wonder if there is anything else?
12-09-2012 07:40am
Polly Joke

I am happy with the Land Rover badges on the back, and now the front of the car - and I don't even mind that they are on the centre wheel caps....it's just that I think the RR ones look better. Apart from the new grill and the wheel caps, I don't see any significant changes.

If you are interested, I have attached a file showing all of the 2013 specs and prices.

Attached File(s)
.xls  RR Evoque 13MY - UK Price Guide V1.xls (Size: 1.32 MB / Downloads: 25)

Ordered: Pure, SD4, manual, Santorini black, black interior (but just seen almond so think I will change), 20" style 6, fog lights, auto headlights, auto wipers, spare wheel
12-09-2012 08:03am
FFRR

As discussed in the other thread, external badging will prominently feature Land Rover from MY13 across all Range Rover vehicles, including the new Range Rover. This is part of their new marketing campaign. The division of brands has been scrapped.
12-09-2012 08:03am
BeemerBoy

Its so small but any badge in that grill is just ruining the lines of the vehicle massively.... bet the designers weren't chuffed tbh, its like a smudge in the drawing.

SD4 - Orkney Grey - Dynamic Coupe Lux: ebony leather, style 8, black panoramic roof, satin brushed and gloss black interior, aeroflip, adaptive xenons
12-09-2012 08:17am
IKM

Could someone please advise whether the wheel centre caps are the green LR oval or the black ones? I'm considering buying 2 sets for my summer and winter wheels. Thanks ...

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 08:25am by IKM.)
12-09-2012 08:19am
Polly Joke

The LR centre wheel cap badges are the BLACK oval ones

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 08:22am by Polly Joke.)
12-09-2012 08:20am