Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LR Event thing??
RacingSnake

LR Event thing??

Hi chaps, got to be quick, but I've just picked up a voicemail from LR inviting me to 'something' next saturday?
Will take 2 hours and I have a number to call.
The message was really crackly (as reception is really bad in India) so before I call back at £1.50 per minute, anyone have any clues as to what this might be?
I'll log back in here a bit later and before I call them back, interested to hear if anyone else has had similar?

Cheers!

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
07-04-2013 05:10am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: LR Event thing??

Send Liam a PM and ask him! No idea what it might be.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
07-04-2013 09:09am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

Just listened to me voicemail again, its for a roadshow of a 'new vehicle' and they'd like my opinion.
The number I was given 'rejects' after 1 ring, so I guess they're closed on Sunday, I'll try again tomorrow.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
07-04-2013 11:49am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

No the reason it rejects is because you are phoning from overseas, but they are also closed on Sundays. Sounds like a
customer clinic either for the 2014 RRE with the new engines or the new RRS

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
07-04-2013 03:14pm
RacingSnake

Well, that was a bloody interesting day!!!!

Can't say anything, I'm sworn to secrecy - so I'll just leave this cryptic post here to annoy everyone Very Happy

13-04-2013 06:17pm
Evo-king

The question to you is was it worth it?

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
13-04-2013 07:01pm
RacingSnake

Yep, was recompensed for my troubles too Very Happy

13-04-2013 08:22pm
Kojak

So when do you spill the beans or is that it?

OUT - Pure SD4, Orkney Grey, 5 dr, Manual, Fogs, Xenons, Auto dim mirror, Auto lights / wipers, Power fold mirrors, spare wheel.
IN - Dynamic SD4, Indus Silver, 5 dr, Auto, Heated Steering Wheel, Auto Dim mirror, Spare wheel.
14-04-2013 08:29am