Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos!
evoqueboy

RE: Just got back from London Evoque Live...

I have gone for the plus pack. Disappointing there wasn't one there!
20-05-2011 04:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WB
WB

(20-05-2011 04:23pm)dinz Wrote:  Thanks for the pics wbessada!

Those 18's on the Pure 5 door look more like 15's! Laughing

What was the dashboard material like on the Pure model? Even though it's not leather I'm kinda hoping it'll still be decent quality.

Edit: My question has been answered already, that'll teach me to go away from my desk for a while before typing my post Smile

In the metal I actually thought all 3 wheels looked surprisingly well proportioned including the 18's - might be my photography not doing them credit!!
20-05-2011 04:34pm
dinz

(20-05-2011 04:34pm)wbessada Wrote:  In the metal I actually thought all 3 wheels looked surprisingly well proportioned including the 18's - might be my photography not doing them credit!!

Pictures don't always do justice to the wheels, and I guess the large sidewall on the tyres (larger than the 40 profiles on my TT anyway!) will make the rims look diddy.

Overall though, it looks bloody sexy, regardless of version or model!
20-05-2011 04:37pm
Kermit

Thanks for posting the your photos wbessada.
20-05-2011 04:38pm
Alex

wbessada for feedback to earlier post - now I'm wondering if I should save the cash and go for the Pure

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
20-05-2011 04:44pm
WB
WB

(20-05-2011 04:44pm)Alex Wrote:  wbessada for feedback to earlier post - now I'm wondering if I should save the cash and go for the Pure

Tough one... I'm finding it difficult to distinguish the standard equipment to compare the 3 models side by side. Basically I want to establish if the bulk of the price difference is in "options" vs better quality leather etc. I was assured by the RR bods that the paper brochure would be easier to use in this respect than the website configurator.
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2011 04:58pm by WB.)
20-05-2011 04:55pm
Alex

(20-05-2011 04:55pm)wbessada Wrote:  
(20-05-2011 04:44pm)Alex Wrote:  wbessada for feedback to earlier post - now I'm wondering if I should save the cash and go for the Pure

Tough one... I'm finding it difficult to distinguish the standard equipment to compare the 3 and establish if the bulk of the price difference is in worthwhile "options" vs better quality leather etc. I was assured by the RR bods that the paper brochure would be easier to use in this respect than the website configurator.

Agree - but main difference is the adaptive dynamic suspension which comes standard on Dynamic and option on Prestige (plus few other options not available on Pure). Guess I cant really know the benefits until test driving one - but that is a long way off. Im heading to the show tomorrow and I will have to ask them.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
20-05-2011 05:00pm
WB
WB

(20-05-2011 05:00pm)Alex Wrote:  
(20-05-2011 04:55pm)wbessada Wrote:  

Tough one... I'm finding it difficult to distinguish the standard equipment to compare the 3 and establish if the bulk of the price difference is in worthwhile "options" vs better quality leather etc. I was assured by the RR bods that the paper brochure would be easier to use in this respect than the website configurator.

Agree - but main difference is the adaptive dynamic suspension which comes standard on Dynamic and option on Prestige (plus few other options not available on Pure). Guess I cant really know the benefits until test driving one - but that is a long way off. Im heading to the show tomorrow and I will have to ask them.

I asked about test drives and they said September dealer cars will be the first opportunity which is very disappointing. I was hoping dealers would get cars ahead of customer deliveries
20-05-2011 05:04pm
griff

RE: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos!

Evoque Earls Court
Few more for you all

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
20-05-2011 05:06pm
Blackseries

(20-05-2011 04:44pm)Alex Wrote:  now I'm wondering if I should save the cash and go for the Pure

I had originally ordered / speced a Pure with quite a few options - it came to £37.6k - a couple of the options I wanted are not available on the Pure but I thought what the heck I'm saving £4.5k vs a Prestige HOWEVER when I got the residual values back it made me change my mind. According to the finance companies after three years the Prestige will be worth £3.5K more than my loaded Pure so in reality the Prestige only costs £1k more in lifetime ownership. So my thoughts are if you want all the stuff that’s standard on the Prestige or Dynamic then you wont loose financially by choosing them .... OK you have to stump up the extra to start with but you'll get most of it back come sale time.

Also to answer the question of how does the Prestige & Dynamic stack up against the Pure. We did some calculations many moons ago I can't remember the exact figures but if you spec up a Pure with all the stuff that the Dynamic has as standard it looks like you are paying about £1.5k for the body kit and illuminated treads & about £2k for all the upgraded leather in a Prestige (which is sort of Audi Exclusive Leather upgrade price) So you pays your money etc..........

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2011 05:52pm by Blackseries.)
20-05-2011 05:50pm