Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just Seen 2 in Ten Mins!!
THEMACS

Just Seen 2 in Ten Mins!!

Just Seen Two on the road within 10 Minutes of each other!!

But....... Only cause we live 10 miles from Halewood and we were driving towards there and there were a couple going up and down the Knowsley Expressway which is where they test them all.

We actually were right along side a Prestige Impenda Sand, which looked quite nice in the metal, it was a Left Hand Drive one....

The Impenda Sand one had the Front Grille Missing, maybe they have run out of those too!!!!

It looked Great and I was Surprised how high up it looked when along side, certainly compared to my 3 series Coupe. I remember when I test drove it how high it was.

Anyway they looked Great and they do look Imposing on the road.

Oh and they were both 5 doors

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2011 08:15pm by THEMACS.)
08-10-2011 04:28pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evoqess

RE: Just Seen 2 in Ten Mins!!

Bloody left hand drives = make me happy! The world awaits Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
08-10-2011 06:05pm
mark_n

When I was at the factory, there were far more left hand than right hand drives. One of the cars on the line was destined for Costa Rica. They really are in a global market.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
09-10-2011 11:45pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I read somewhere that 75-80% of Evoque production is built for export, pity that most of the profit will end up in the pockets of an Indian industrialist and not in the UK

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2011 12:06am by XFullFatTim.)
10-10-2011 12:05am