Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just bought an Evoque
Straydox

RE: Just bought an Evoque

Congratulations - a Cheshire cat grin is coming your way shortly.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
09-06-2012 09:24am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
markwiggy

(09-06-2012 09:24am)Straydox Wrote:  Congratulations - a Cheshire cat grin is coming your way shortly.

I've got the grin already !!

Mark

Range Rover Evoque Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 door Orkney Grey Black Roof with Panoramic and Privacy Glass
09-06-2012 01:38pm
Mudi1

Congrats Mark.

Very sensible to get one already assembled. After the long waits many of us have had, I am surprised that there are quite a few available to buy already. I didn't think there would be. I needed mine last winter and went to buy one then but had to wait until May for pick up, the wait was just too long.
09-06-2012 01:47pm
markwiggy

(09-06-2012 01:47pm)Mudi1 Wrote:  Congrats Mark.

Very sensible to get one already assembled. After the long waits many of us have had, I am surprised that there are quite a few available to buy already. I didn't think there would be. I needed mine last winter and went to buy one then but had to wait until May for pick up, the wait was just too long.

Cheers, i was going to order one last year but decided I would wait and see what I could pick up in the summer. Surprisingly it took me a while to get what I wanted for the right price as there is a lot of over priced cars around,but I got lucky in the end.

Mark

Range Rover Evoque Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 door Orkney Grey Black Roof with Panoramic and Privacy Glass
10-06-2012 06:05pm
Errol

Good on ya!
I have one ordered, but I won't see it until September. I hope it is worth the wait.
11-06-2012 05:52am
markwiggy

Got the car on Tuesday, delay with the number plate transfer and also been in Portugal for a week. Any way I am a happy chap, had to drive Liverpool to Swansea to collect which was a pain but the drive home gave me plenty of time to become acquainted with my new car. The sat nav took me over mountain passes over the Brecon Beacons which was rather challenging being in a strange vehicle and the awful weather conditions didn't help, but the Evoque coped admirably.One thing I have noticed is you have no idea how quick you are travelling as the ride is so good,I found myself coming into bends far to quickly.I had to check the speedo with a GPS as I thought it was miles out,( it Isn't ) doing 30 felt like standing still. Average about 36 MPG for the trip home which isn't bad as it was nearly all A-Road driving, i'm sure the MPG will improve as the miles go on.

Mark

28-06-2012 11:50am
Neo

Re: Just bought an Evoque

Congrats on the pickup & ride home!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
28-06-2012 04:04pm
markwiggy

(28-06-2012 04:04pm)Neo Wrote:  Congrats on the pickup & ride home!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Cheers !!

29-06-2012 05:28pm