Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just bought an Evoque
markwiggy

Just bought an Evoque

HI everyone just thought I would share my joy with you people.Just done a deal on a Orkney Grey Dynamic SD4 Auto looks the business. Really looking forward to picking it up, not sure i will have it for a few weeks as i go on hols next week and have got to wait for Reg transfer etc.

Mark

Range Rover Evoque Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 door Orkney Grey Black Roof with Panoramic and Privacy Glass
07-06-2012 05:49pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vc

RE: Just bought an Evoque

(07-06-2012 05:49pm)markwiggy Wrote:  HI everyone just thought I would share my joy with you people.Just done a deal on a Orkney Grey Dynamic SD4 Auto looks the business. Really looking forward to picking it up, not sure i will have it for a few weeks as i go on hols next week and have got to wait for Reg transfer etc.

Mark

Congrats Mark Very Happy

COLLECTED 20th July Very Happy
Ordered 4th April, built 6th July
Pure SD4 auto, Mauritius Blue fogs, signatures, tailgate, power fold mirrors, electric drivers seat,
cirrus/lunar, auto dim mirror, mats.
07-06-2012 06:28pm
Chunk

Congrats mate, did you buy a used one? I'm still waiting on mine but due to be built next month!

Ordered Feb 2012 - Orkney grey 5dr Dynamic SD4 Automatic. Lux pack, Dynamic plus Pack (velocity ebony leather) ebony headliner and gloss black finishers. Shadow chrome style 7s, heated steering wheel and a spare wheel just in case! Build date 6/7/12 delivery date 23/7/12. Built 3/7 pick up 14/7!!!!!
07-06-2012 06:34pm
markwiggy

(07-06-2012 06:34pm)Chunk Wrote:  Congrats mate, did you buy a used one? I'm still waiting on mine but due to be built next month!

Yes it s got 3k on the clock, couldn't be bothered with the wait to be honest. Been looking for a while but they all seem to be silly money, got a good deal on this one, its on a 12 plate with black roof with Panoramic and privacey glass which to be honest are the only thiongs i would of specced if i had ordered one. Although my first choice colour was Firenze,but grey was my second so very pleased.

Cheers
Mark

(07-06-2012 06:28pm)Vc Wrote:  Congrats Mark Very Happy

Cheers Mate. See you got the blue, bet its lovely, i had a sprint blue audi S3 that looked stunning and must admit was very tempted with the mauritius blue.

Cheers
Mark

Range Rover Evoque Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 door Orkney Grey Black Roof with Panoramic and Privacy Glass
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 06:48pm by markwiggy.)
07-06-2012 06:45pm
caroline11000

Congrats mark sure you will love it!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
07-06-2012 07:53pm
Chunk

Well done mate bet you are chuffed!! And in the BEST colour of course!!........

Ordered Feb 2012 - Orkney grey 5dr Dynamic SD4 Automatic. Lux pack, Dynamic plus Pack (velocity ebony leather) ebony headliner and gloss black finishers. Shadow chrome style 7s, heated steering wheel and a spare wheel just in case! Build date 6/7/12 delivery date 23/7/12. Built 3/7 pick up 14/7!!!!!
07-06-2012 09:21pm
markwiggy

Thank you all for your comments !!

Mark

07-06-2012 10:05pm
QUEEVO

enjoy mate...!

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
07-06-2012 11:39pm
Vc

(07-06-2012 06:45pm)markwiggy Wrote:  Yes it s got 3k on the clock, couldn't be bothered with the wait to be honest. Been looking for a while but they all seem to be silly money, got a good deal on this one, its on a 12 plate with black roof with Panoramic and privacey glass which to be honest are the only thiongs i would of specced if i had ordered one. Although my first choice colour was Firenze,but grey was my second so very pleased.

Cheers
Mark

Cheers Mate. See you got the blue, bet its lovely, i had a sprint blue audi S3 that looked stunning and must admit was very tempted with the mauritius blue.

Cheers
Mark
Still waiting for her, should be the end of July all being well Very Happy

COLLECTED 20th July Very Happy
Ordered 4th April, built 6th July
Pure SD4 auto, Mauritius Blue fogs, signatures, tailgate, power fold mirrors, electric drivers seat,
cirrus/lunar, auto dim mirror, mats.
08-06-2012 09:24am
SebM

Congrats !

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
08-06-2012 04:51pm