Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spotted my first evoque today
Jimmy Millna

Spotted my first evoque today

Seen just outside ballarat on the highway to melbourne. Was a 5 door orkney grey. Looked simply awesome in the blazing sun today. Can't wait for ours in march... Really makes it hit home that they are indeed already here and people have taken delivery when u see one in real life rather than on your computer screen... Hurry up march!!! God I don't think I could take another delay. Did I mention it looked the ducks nuts? No.. Well it did. Wonder if it was someone on the forum? Anyone visit ballarat today?

On order Since august 2011 with zero sign of build slot!!Evil
Fuji white 5 door, prestige si4, pano roof, spirit interior, style 5 wheels, prestige tech pack, park assist,
27-11-2011 08:39am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
memota

RE: Spotted my first evoque today

(27-11-2011 08:39am)Jimmy Millna Wrote:  Seen just outside ballarat on the highway to melbourne. Was a 5 door orkney grey. Looked simply awesome in the blazing sun today. Can't wait for ours in march... Really makes it hit home that they are indeed already here and people have taken delivery when u see one in real life rather than on your computer screen... Hurry up march!!! God I don't think I could take another delay. Did I mention it looked the ducks nuts? No.. Well it did. Wonder if it was someone on the forum? Anyone visit ballarat today?

Prestige / Pure or Dynamic?
27-11-2011 10:08am
Jimmy Millna

RE: Spotted my first evoque today

Not sure, may of been prestige or pure... I was going the other way on highway. Didn't seem like a dynamic.

On order Since august 2011 with zero sign of build slot!!Evil
Fuji white 5 door, prestige si4, pano roof, spirit interior, style 5 wheels, prestige tech pack, park assist,
27-11-2011 10:59am