babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Spotted my first evoque today - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Spotted my first evoque today (/Thread-Spotted-my-first-evoque-today)

Spotted my first evoque today - Jimmy Millna - 27-11-2011 08:39am

Seen just outside ballarat on the highway to melbourne. Was a 5 door orkney grey. Looked simply awesome in the blazing sun today. Can't wait for ours in march... Really makes it hit home that they are indeed already here and people have taken delivery when u see one in real life rather than on your computer screen... Hurry up march!!! God I don't think I could take another delay. Did I mention it looked the ducks nuts? No.. Well it did. Wonder if it was someone on the forum? Anyone visit ballarat today?

RE: Spotted my first evoque today - memota - 27-11-2011 10:08am

(27-11-2011 08:39am)Jimmy Millna Wrote:  Seen just outside ballarat on the highway to melbourne. Was a 5 door orkney grey. Looked simply awesome in the blazing sun today. Can't wait for ours in march... Really makes it hit home that they are indeed already here and people have taken delivery when u see one in real life rather than on your computer screen... Hurry up march!!! God I don't think I could take another delay. Did I mention it looked the ducks nuts? No.. Well it did. Wonder if it was someone on the forum? Anyone visit ballarat today?

Prestige / Pure or Dynamic?

RE: Spotted my first evoque today - Jimmy Millna - 27-11-2011 10:59am

Not sure, may of been prestige or pure... I was going the other way on highway. Didn't seem like a dynamic.