Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IOS7 on iPad and iPhone
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

IOS7 on iPad and iPhone

I've just updated my ipad and iphone to ios7................ not sure I like the screen/ icons format, looks a bit childish to me.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
22-09-2013 09:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

RE: IOS7 on iPad and iPhone

make sure you go into settings, and disable the charms on the lock screen... it's an exploited hole in the security of ios7....

By activating the charms, then clicking 'cancel' and double clicking home quickly it will bypass any passwords you've got and allow you to the appswitcher screen, where you can then select the photo's, select 'share to' and gain access to your facebooks/emails/linkedins/twitters etc.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
22-09-2013 09:21pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim

Cannot find this charms setting. The only thing I can find to do with the lock is in Control Centre - Access on lock Screen which I have switched off. Is this what you mean RS? Have also switched off the access through apps. I'm not on Facebook or Twitter anyway

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2013 11:04pm by XFullFatTim.)
22-09-2013 11:02pm
ikon66

Isn't charms a windows 8 term??
23-09-2013 05:52am
RacingSnake

LOL,
yes to both above - couldn't remember what it was officially called at the time of writing Very Happy

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
23-09-2013 09:06am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim

RS, I've just had a window appear on my ipad to say that there is an update to fix these security bugs - IOS7.0.2, now updated to it

27-09-2013 04:04pm