Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Interior Colour Decision
GibEvoque

RE: Interior Colour Decision

Would love to hear thoughts from anyone who has seen pursuit in the flesh. I have an 18months old daughter, and reading above not sure if the correct choice, though any leather is better than cloth as you can wipe clean with baby wipes pretty quickly, cloth just stains even when its only water.

2012 RRE TD4 Auto Dynamic, Fuji white, Shadow Chrome alloys, Panoramic contrast roof
1983 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet 1.8 Gli - Plaything
2009 Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-jet Dyamic - Gone
1994 306 XSi - Long Gone
1985 Mk2 1.3 Golf CL - First LoveWink
23-09-2011 08:26am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spiderman

(23-09-2011 08:07am)THEMACS Wrote:  Many Thanks Spiderman.

It looks very Pale Grey almost Silvery, is that right??

Hope you are enjoying your Evoque!!Very Happy

It is a matt grey, one dark and one light, the light grey has dark grey double stitching which gives it a great contrast & its very nice in real life IMHO. Suggest you visit a LR Dealership to see the sample charts and play about with different trims etc to see what works for you.

Quit work - Get some stuff - Go somewhere - Have some fun
23-09-2011 11:39am
simonc

I'm in a bit of an interior quandry too over my order (5dr Dynamic). Having originally been thinking of going Firenze Red (black contrast pano roof) for the exterior I was pretty sure I would match that with the Vortex (all black) interior with ebony headlining. Now however, I'm thinking I'll actually go with Orkney Grey (black contrast pano roof) for the exterior instead and I'm less sure of what would go best with that interior-wise. Vortex/Ebony headlining would be the safe choice I guess - might be a bit on the dark side (though the pano roof should help), but I'm also wondering whether Pursuit with Ivory headlining would be a good look too.

I'm hoping to get a test drive in an Si4 soon anyway so I'll have another look around the interiors while I'm there to see if I can come to a decision! If they do happen to have any Pursuit interiors (don't think they did when I was there for the Here+Now event) then I'll try to take some snaps / video.

Dynamic Si4 5dr Orkney Grey, Black Pano, Vortex + Ebony, Keyless Entry, Spare Wheel
Collected 12th March 2012
24-09-2011 11:16am