Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hyatt Regency Hotel - Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Hyatt Regency Hotel - Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania

Parked in front of the hotel along with a host of minor X5's, Q5's and Land Cruiseds a Santorini Prestige with privacy and tinted from side glasses. Also nearby a new white with black contrast roof and pano roof FFRR S/C Autobiography and a black RRS S/C. Numerous Disco3's and Defender, but they are seriously out numbered by ancient Toybota Land Cruisers and old Shogun/ Pajeros that are shipped in by the shipload from Japan, as Tanzania still drives on the left like us and Japan

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
05-08-2013 06:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Westy

RE: Hyatt Regency Hotel - Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania

Was in the land rover dealer around the corner about six weeks ago in Dar Es Salaam on business, even had the new FFRR in the showroom already and both come without diesel particulate filters for Middle East Africa spec.

Being in the dealer was just like being in the uk, they have already sold 22ffrr so far and many many Evoques, enjoy the sun

One of the happy owners, ordered June 2011, delivered Wednesday 8th February 2012, now 97000 miles. Scorpions lasted 78'000 miles.

Pure TD4 5 door, fuji white, ebony interior, Pan roof, Front fogs, spare wheel, privacy glass, towbar and black roofrails.

Cars got to go back to company March 25th 2015 Sad
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 08:50am by Westy.)
05-08-2013 07:27pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Hyatt Regency Hotel - Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania

Westy I hope your visits are more pleasant than mine has been. My last visit was in 1982 and before that 1974, with only a few years until retirement I hope to maintain the intervals between visit as they have been!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
06-08-2013 03:47pm