Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
How's this for a Vehicle Handover?
cjfp

RE: How's this for a Vehicle Handover?

Yes, sorry, inappropriate post with too personal a comment removed.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
28-08-2012 12:01pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvorRedOne

(28-08-2012 12:01pm)cjfp Wrote:  Yes, sorry, inappropriate post with too personal a comment removed.
Thank you for removing it. Found it a bit strange that someone with no posts would have said what they said and also felt they were someway affiliated with the company.

(28-08-2012 10:43am)mickydd Wrote:  It's a disgrace, have you had any response yet?????

Latest: Here is an extract from the Dealer Principals email in response to my letter of complaint:

Dear Mr Johnston

I am sorry to read in the attachment to your e-mail that you are unhappy with many aspects of the service which you have received from me and this company. It is very disappointing for us when we are unable to ensure complete satisfaction for all our customers and to note that you do not wish to have anything further to do with us.

I regret that we have been unable to satisfactorily resolve all the issues mentioned but nevertheless I do hope that you enjoy driving the new Range Rover Evoque and trust that as you have stated in the e-mail, Charles Hurst will now be able to look after your servicing requirements.

-------------------------------------------------------

Make whatever you will of that response
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2012 04:42pm by IvorRedOne.)
28-08-2012 03:46pm
vinda

They don't care one but about customer service what do ever. Deserve to lose alot of customers. The more people knowing about this the better
28-08-2012 05:00pm
NightFox

(28-08-2012 03:46pm)IvorRedOne Wrote:  Thank you for removing it. Found it a bit strange that someone with no posts would have said what they said and also felt they were someway affiliated with the company.

Latest: Here is an extract from the Dealer Principals email in response to my letter of complaint:

Dear Mr Johnston

I am sorry to read in the attachment to your e-mail that you are unhappy with many aspects of the service which you have received from me and this company. It is very disappointing for us when we are unable to ensure complete satisfaction for all our customers and to note that you do not wish to have anything further to do with us.

I regret that we have been unable to satisfactorily resolve all the issues mentioned but nevertheless I do hope that you enjoy driving the new Range Rover Evoque and trust that as you have stated in the e-mail, Charles Hurst will now be able to look after your servicing requirements.

-------------------------------------------------------

Make whatever you will of that response

Unfortunately they've been quite clever and done what I've seen a few companies do before to avoid having to compensate or in any other way appease a customer, they've played the 'we're not going to do anything because the customer says they want nothing to do with us' card. Effectively they can now wash their hands of you whilst at the same time claiming to be respecting your wishes.

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Mauritius Blue ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Adaptive Xenons ~ Park Assist ~ Keyless Entry ~ Reversing Camera ~ Powerfold Mirrors ~ Autodimming Mirror
Ordered 14/6/12 ~ Built 13/11/12 ~ Delivered 15/11/12 ~ Collected 20/11/12

[Image: 163643.png]
28-08-2012 05:19pm