5 - 8
9+ options
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many options did you pick ?
Jonathon555

Just having a quick look through the orders section & it appears almost all cars seem to have hit the options list.

If my option was only to have a standard Pure , I would have been more than happy.

But I could stretch to a handful of options, so I did.

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
22-04-2012 10:30am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pommyboi

RE: How many options did you pick ?

Too many.

This is only the 2nd new car I've ordered and I've limited myself to paint, a wheel upgrade and "safety" items rather than entertainment options. However if I spend too much on a property in the next few weeks I'll be changing it to a manual/fuji pure on standard wheels Sad

By the way your poll isn't there.

On order: Feb 2012 - Pure, 5 door, SD4 auto, Style 4 wheels, Front parking, fog lights, rear camera, spare wheel. Red Contrast roof, Ebony- final spec TBC
22-04-2012 10:37am
BobM

I only went for the 19" style 4 wheels, rear privacy, ebony headlining (with ebony interior) and spare wheel but I did save on going for a 5 door (3 door is too impractical with the 6month old grand daughter) then also went for the SD over TD and 4WD so not sure if they count. One thing I did miss when ordering was the front fogs but I have retro fitted them (not wired up though).
I felt the car was pretty well sorted as standard and I only added the 'extras' at the last minute - that and the fact it was getting to the top of my budget in any case.

Pure, SD4, Auto, 5 door, Firenze Red, Ebony/Ebony, privacy, rear camera, front sensors, fog lights, spare wheel, auto lights and wipers - Delivered 14.3.15 Very Happy

Gone but not forgotten - Old rattly 1.3.12 - 31.5.13 - Pure, SD4, manual, 5 door, Fuji, 19" style 4, ebony/ebony, spare wheel, privacy.
22-04-2012 11:28am
johnboy

I went for a lot of options, as I thought I might not be in the position again that I could splash out on a nice new car so thought what the heck, add the nice to have things as opposed to the need to have, and also bought the mud flaps and having the dealer fit them for no cost, so car is pretty well loaded. Only about 4-5 weeks to delivery it will be nearly 7 months since deposit paid

On order, delivery May 2012 Fuji White SD4 Man, Tech Pack, Privacy Glass, Pano roof, Fogs, Lux Mats, power tailgate, puddle lamps, Auto dimming rear view mirror, 19" Style 4: Mud flaps: Xenons, rear camera: Dog Guard by Travall: Boot Liner. Delivered 29/05/12
22-04-2012 12:32pm
DiscoDad

9+ Mr. Green

Ordered 3-4-2012 - Build date 27-6-2012 - Delivery expected 9-7-2012 - Actual delivery 29-6-2012
SD4 Auto Dynamic, Orkney Grey with black pano roof, style 7 wheels, lux pack, verve interior, ebony headlining, privacy glass, adaptive xenons, heated steering wheel, load retension system.
22-04-2012 01:26pm
The Valeter

Lux Pack - I guess is classed as one option but contains many within?
Shadow Chrome Alloys,
Ebony Headlining,
Black Strata Dash Trim,
Smokers Pack (for storing coins),
Metallic Paint,
Privacy Glass,
Spare Wheel With Tools.

Then added Roof Rails & mud flaps at the dealer - are these classed as options too?

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2012 08:28pm by The Valeter.)
22-04-2012 08:25pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Everything except Metallic Paint, solar attenuating glass, smoker's pack, spare wheel, HBA and contrast roof. RSE wasn't an option available with the Plus pack. Don't know if you count having only 2 doors as being an option.............

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2012 08:28pm by XFullFatTim.)
22-04-2012 08:27pm
Jonathon555

(22-04-2012 08:27pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Everything except Metallic Paint, solar attenuating glass, smoker's pack, spare wheel, HBA and contrast roof. RSE wasn't an option available with the Plus pack. Don't know if you count having only 2 doors as being an option.............

I was not including number of doors as an option .

Do we have a list of no cost options ?

The only one I can think of was the 60/40 seat on the coupe

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
22-04-2012 09:07pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

The various wood trims on Prestiges and the Strata Black/ textured Aluminium on Dynamics are NCOs

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
23-04-2012 08:37am
caroline11000

9+ Thumbs Up

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
23-04-2012 10:08am