Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hitch bike option
Griff449

Hitch bike option

Any folks think this hitch bike carrier would be any good? Want only a small one to fit the one bike on really.......

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thule-TH9502-Rid...=8-2-fkmr2

Don't want to take the plunge if the friggin thing won't fit!

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2012 08:31pm by Griff449.)
30-08-2012 08:31pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barton Evoque

RE: Hitch bike option

That's the one i've been looking at seem a good one to me and the right price.i might wait till spring now and use my work van over winter for biking.

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
30-08-2012 09:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

It certainly does look like it will do and agree its not that bad a price. I do a fair bit of biking but usually chuck it in the back of the freelander lol

Prob will go for this one then

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
30-08-2012 09:23pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barton Evoque

I've got 6 months road tax to come back on my freelander when its get px so might treat myself with that money so i'm ready for next spring.Smile

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
30-08-2012 09:29pm
Griff449

Guess what, thats my plan next week, theres about 8 months tax left so was planning on taking it out of the flippin window as well. Be interesting if they insist its left..............

30-08-2012 09:31pm
Barton Evoque

Delears have to return you any remaining tax now it the law.

30-08-2012 09:34pm
Griff449

(30-08-2012 09:34pm)Barton Evoque Wrote:  Delears have to return you any remaining tax now it the law.

Didnt know that!

saves me having to argue then cheers Thumbs Up

30-08-2012 09:36pm
Evo-king

Ed209 posted some pics on a thread some time back of his car with 3 bikes fitted.

Try a search for that.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
30-08-2012 09:42pm
Barton Evoque

(30-08-2012 09:36pm)Griff449 Wrote:  Didnt know that!

saves me having to argue then cheers Thumbs Up
That's what my dealer told me.

30-08-2012 09:49pm
Griff449

Yes saw that thread looked well but I think that was a four bike carrier?

30-08-2012 09:49pm