Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
Hi Everyone!
CRC@LandRover

RE: Hi Everyone!

Hi Lockyer,

I'm sorry to hear of the concerns you've described. I'll be happy to look into this further for you.

Can you please send me a private message with your full name, e-mail address, vehicle registration and dealership so that I can begin looking into this for you?

Thanks,
Nick

Hi BigFoot,

Thanks for your message - I'm still here!

I'll see what I can find out but I may need to put you in touch with someone who can answer your question better. Can you send me a private message with your full name and contact details?

Thanks
Nick

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 02:38pm by CRC@LandRover.)
25-04-2012 02:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mjuergens

Hello Nick...

Still no official statement about my order... but thanks for trying...

On a further request at my garage I got a further message with no details and no commitment at all.. only a "still we didn't get message from range rover - so we assume the delivery in may... maybe mid or maybe end of may...but we don't know exactly"

Of course the first weeks after the order its not possible to get an official answer... but now - after 14 weeks it should be possible to get an official statement. Is this the regular strategy of your company... ? can't believe... everybody can read our stories in this board... it's not the best marketing for rr.

Still hoping for an official statement from one of your colleagues...

best regards

Mai, 10th 2012 - TD4 Pure 2.2 4WD (Fuji White, 19" Style 5 (s), 18" Style 2 (w), Winter, Techpack, Panorama)

2009 - Audi A4 2.0 TDi
2002 - Ford Fiesta 1.4
1998 - Fiat Panda (remembering the choke sound?)
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2012 10:51pm by mjuergens.)
26-04-2012 10:50pm
CRC@LandRover

(26-04-2012 10:50pm)mjuergens Wrote:  Hello Nick...

Still no official statement about my order... but thanks for trying...

On a further request at my garage I got a further message with no details and no commitment at all.. only a "still we didn't get message from range rover - so we assume the delivery in may... maybe mid or maybe end of may...but we don't know exactly"

Of course the first weeks after the order its not possible to get an official answer... but now - after 14 weeks it should be possible to get an official statement. Is this the regular strategy of your company... ? can't believe... everybody can read our stories in this board... it's not the best marketing for rr.

Still hoping for an official statement from one of your colleagues...

best regards

Hi mjuergens,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been contacted yet, I'll chase this up for you.

Kind Regards,
Nick

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
27-04-2012 08:35am
The V

Hi nick, you're PM is full. Wanted to say thanks for advice re: my faulty steering subframe.

Onl had the car back 5 days and the washer pump has blown. Have I bought a lemon?

(15-08-2011 03:50pm)Nick@LandRover Wrote:  Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself; I'm from the UK Land Rover Customer Relationship Centre. I hope you're all as excited about the Evoque as we are here!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a private message or point me in the direction of a post and I'll see what I can do. If it's not something that I can answer I'll be able to find someone who can or point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Nick
29-04-2012 02:51pm
mjuergens

Hello Nick.

Thanks for your effort to get an official statement from Range Rover.
Now, I got it over and because of the message's content (delivery late - in august), I was looking for an alternative solution with my dealer. Now i decided to take the presentation car of the garage... I was lucky due to the car was nearly equiped as i ordered mine and only about 16 weeks old...

Now I am looking to get the car handed over end of this / beginning of next week.

kind regards and thanks again for your work.

Manni

Mai, 10th 2012 - TD4 Pure 2.2 4WD (Fuji White, 19" Style 5 (s), 18" Style 2 (w), Winter, Techpack, Panorama)

2009 - Audi A4 2.0 TDi
2002 - Ford Fiesta 1.4
08-05-2012 06:55pm
ED209

Nick

Does Landrover have an official line with regards to the awful fuel consumption being experienced by owners which is more than 25% less than the published figures?

td4 Pure manual in orkney grey, auto wipers/lights, front fogs, spare wheel. carmats4u mats, travall dog guard. Collected 30/03/12.
08-05-2012 08:03pm
mjuergens

(08-05-2012 08:03pm)ED209 Wrote:  Nick

Does Landrover have an official line with regards to the awful fuel consumption being experienced by owners which is more than 25% less than the published figures?

less or higher than the published figures ?

2009 - Audi A4 2.0 TDi
2002 - Ford Fiesta 1.4
08-05-2012 08:10pm
ED209

(08-05-2012 08:10pm)mjuergens Wrote:  less or higher than the published figures ?

Less miles per gallon, higher consumption.

td4 Pure manual in orkney grey, auto wipers/lights, front fogs, spare wheel. carmats4u mats, travall dog guard. Collected 30/03/12.
08-05-2012 08:12pm
speary

Hi Nick
My previous car was an Audi A5 with an electronic parking brake like the RRE. In the A5 you could pull away in 1st, 2nd and reverse gears and the EPB would auto release. The RRE handbook states the same but in reality the EPB will not release in 2nd gear. Others on the forum have found the same annomoly.
I suspect that the intention was to have it release in 2nd as it is often beneficial to pull away in 2nd, such as facing downhill, especially as the RRE 1st gear is so low geared. Has somebody made a mistake programming the management system.
Can you please raise this issue and let us know when it might be fixed
thanks
Steve

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
09-05-2012 08:29am
hajadoon

Hi Nick,
I have been told there the is some sort of hold up with Evoque lot built on 27 April, my local dealer is in the dark and has been told to contact Land Rover UK and as yet the vehicle hasn't been released for shipment. VIN was mailed to me on 28 April, kindly help

Dynamic Si4. Fuji white / pursuit interior ivory headliner / console black stratta IP / panoramic roof / 19 style 4 wheels / adaptive dynamics / adaptive xenon HID / Meridian 825 w / Auto dimming rvm / heated front seats / privacy glass / surround cameras /
Ordered 12 Dec, built 27 April, delivery mid June
09-05-2012 05:22pm