Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with order
Chantel82

Help with order

Hey,
I put a deposit down on a my13 pure sd4 with options. The total came to 82000 but now I'm worried I should have looked into a different model with less options. Can it even be changed to a different model once you have paid the deposit?

Option I chose:
Tech pack
Rear park assist
Electric tailgate
Glass roof
Contrast roof
19 in wheels
Auto
Clear view
Front part distance control
Keyless entry...

Does most of this come with the next model up?
Thanks
09-01-2013 01:37pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tibstar

RE: Help with order

My understanding is that once you put a deposit on the car and then u change your mind your loose your deposit...but i think some dealer allow you to change to another car as long as you pick a car that they like to get ride off...its up to dealer & the contract that you signed. Are you ordering it or getting it from stock?
09-01-2013 02:34pm
Chantel82

(09-01-2013 02:34pm)Tibstar Wrote:  My understanding is that once you put a deposit on the car and then u change your mind your loose your deposit...but i think some dealer allow you to change to another car as long as you pick a car that they like to get ride off...its up to dealer & the contract that you signed. Are you ordering it or getting it from stock?

I have ordered it. I still have 2 weeks to change the specs but I don't know If that includes a model change or just colours and options on the pure. Build date is next month .
09-01-2013 02:40pm
Tibstar

(09-01-2013 02:40pm)Chantel82 Wrote:  I have ordered it. I still have 2 weeks to change the specs but I don't know If that includes a model change or just colours and options on the pure. Build date is next month .

Why dont you call the dealer and find out...they longer you wait the hard it will be, but i think you can't change the model. What do you want to change it to?
10-01-2013 09:49am
QUEEVO

Help with order

I think you could talk to the dealer... Mine was great, and really part of their job is to help you get the car you want. I guess it depends on how structured/hard-arse they are.

I also did the sums and this time last year, and went for the Prestige...

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
10-01-2013 10:01am
Ringo

I'm sure there is a few days cooling off period ( check your contract )
As Queevo says talk to the dealer, I added extra about a month after the order. I think nothing is final until they get your order into their allocation

TD4 Pure Coupe, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof, auto head lights
Ordered : Early Aug, Build :Nov 21 :Boat arrived 9th Jan,Very Happy Dealer called, picking up Friday Jan 25th
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2013 06:10am by Ringo.)
10-01-2013 11:43am
EpicEvo

Help with order

I added the 20" wheels to my packages months after placing my order. I had to sign a new form and still got to keep my date and TD4 engine Smile 3 weeks to go till pickup for me now
10-01-2013 07:18pm