Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help!!!! interior choice
musher

RE: Help!!!! interior choice

Is there anyway of confirming this or is it best not to say anything and see if it has it fitted once the car arrives?.

MY 14 Fuji 5 Door Dynamic SD4 9 Speed Auto Box with pano roof, auto boot, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Privacy glass, Mud Flaps, Bonnet/Boot black Lettering and 5 year service plan thrown in for good measure
30-09-2013 10:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I asked the dealer and the "efficient drive" is only available on the Si4 presently although it might become an option on SD4's next year. It isn't the stop/start on the auto as that is listed separately. We'll just have to wait and see. I'll be visiting the factory so if I remember I'll ask there what it means.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
30-09-2013 10:43pm
musher

Tim,

How did you manage to jack up your visit. Was it through your dealer or the factory direct?

MY 14 Fuji 5 Door Dynamic SD4 9 Speed Auto Box with pano roof, auto boot, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Privacy glass, Mud Flaps, Bonnet/Boot black Lettering and 5 year service plan thrown in for good measure
01-10-2013 07:12am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

You have a PM musher

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
01-10-2013 09:29am