Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello Everyone :)
EpicEvo

Hello Everyone :)

Hi everyone, I'm Rob... 27 from Stevenage

I'm looking to out down my reserve in the next few months for my RR but thought I'd come on here for some much needed advice

Spec I plan to order:

RR Evoque TD4 Pure White
Style 3 Alloys (£450)
Black headlining (£250)
Tech Pack (£1900)
Xenon Lights (£710)
Fog Lights (£250)
Tv Addon (£500)

Total: £34,510

What do you think?

I didn't know weather to ditch the tech and tv pack and get a stage motion system instead..
15-08-2012 11:16am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonathon555

RE: Hello Everyone :)

(15-08-2012 11:16am)EpicEvo Wrote:  Hi everyone, I'm Rob... 27 from Stevenage

I'm looking to out down my reserve in the next few months for my RR but thought I'd come on here for some much needed advice

Spec I plan to order:

RR Evoque TD4 Pure White
Style 3 Alloys (£450)
Black headlining (£250)
Tech Pack (£1900)
Xenon Lights (£710)
Fog Lights (£250)
Tv Addon (£500)

Total: £34,510

What do you think?

I didn't know weather to ditch the tech and tv pack and get a stage motion system instead..

Welcome aboard.

Spec looks good,

Black headlining in a coupe ???? maybe a touch dark

You also maybe better off looking at a prestige as it has most of those options as standard

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
15-08-2012 11:24am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Hi Rob and welcome to the forum

As above but if you are ordering the Coupe you will definitely need to have the panoramic roof. Mine is a Coupe, Fuji with full black interior, the Pano roof makes a huge difference to the "claustrophobic " feeling for those in the back, even if you don't spec privacy glass. Also if you drive round solo most of the time the TV is a waste of money, you cannot watch it while driving unless you have the Dual-view screen when only the front seat passenger can see it!

Best thing is to find a dealer who has a Coupe with Pano roof and take a drive first with the blind closed and then with the blind open.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2012 12:29pm by XFullFatTim.)
15-08-2012 12:26pm
EpicEvo

Thanks for your reply guys. My budget is £35k so prestige is not an option for me...

I like my cars to be dark inside Smile ill be getting the windows tinted myself dark smoke all round the same as I have with all my cars over the years

I also plan on getting the tv in motion module ASAP as I will be taking the RR on a Europe trip for 2 weeks with my partner and she will want to watch crap

As for the pano roof... There are a few story's on here about added insurance costs ect and again... I like the black on black inside Smile
15-08-2012 12:40pm
Straydox

Welcome.

You need to add a spare wheel...there are plenty of threads on here about it so I won't go over it again. The other option that is really worth haviing are the electric folding mirrors. Aside from the amazing puddle lights with the Evoque graphic projected on the ground at night the vehicle is already very wide without 'dumbos ears' making it worse still.

Do you really need 4 wheel drive? You could save money and have a lower fuel cost with an ED4 instead...

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
15-08-2012 01:43pm
Craig_d1

Hi,
I would recommend the reversing camera. Visibility isn't great out the back, and it makes life simple.
15-08-2012 02:00pm
EpicEvo

£340 for folding mirrors sounds a little costly if you ask me

I can't justify £900+ on the pano roof either... Looks nice but not really a must have

I may retrofit the reverse camera myself at some point Smile less than £100 to supply the camera...

And as for the 4x4... I hummmmmed n harrrrred for ages about that myself... Come the snow (all of 3 days a year) I might be happy I got it... But it may get dropped

I might drop the £450 added alloys and stick with the basic ones to get extra toys. But I must stay with in my £35k budget Smile

Thanks for the advice so far... Keep it coming
15-08-2012 02:21pm
doug

I would drop the TV & go with the 20" wheels. For me the xenons & wheels make the car.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
15-08-2012 02:25pm
EpicEvo

If I drop the tv can I get it retrofitted at a later stage some how? I'd love the black 20's but not at that price Wink
Okay.... So i have now changed my mind haha

Here we go...

RR Evoque eD4 Pure White
Style 6 Alloys (£900)
Black headlining (£250)
Tech Pack (£1900)
Xenon Lights (£710)
Fog Lights (£250)

Total: £33,660...

I don't know if I would regret not having 4x4 tho...
Also... I see you have a pure doug... But you list black grille, vents and badges in your sig... Did you order those with the car and have them fitted? Or did you retrofit yourself after getting the car. Cheers
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2012 03:12pm by EpicEvo.)
15-08-2012 02:28pm
Ghost Rider

(15-08-2012 02:25pm)doug Wrote:  I would drop the TV & go with the 20" wheels. For me the xenons & wheels make the car.

Thumbs Up I agree

(15-08-2012 02:28pm)EpicEvo Wrote:  If I drop the tv can I get it retrofitted at a later stage some how? I'd love the black 20's but not at that price Wink
Okay.... So i have now changed my mind haha

Here we go...

RR Evoque eD4 Pure White
Style 6 Alloys (£900)
Black headlining (£250)
Tech Pack (£1900)
Xenon Lights (£710)
Fog Lights (£250)

Total: £33,660...

I don't know if I would regret not having 4x4 tho...
Also... I see you have a pure doug... But you list black grille, vents and badges in your sig... Did you order those with the car and have them fitted? Or did you retrofit yourself after getting the car. Cheers

If I could have had 2wd drive on my SD4 dynamic I would have ordered it and spent the differnce on toys most probably dynamic plus pack.

Now in possesion of my SD4 Auto Dynamic., Santorini, Privacy Glass Shadow, Chrome Shadow style 7's Mixed emotions
15-08-2012 04:10pm