Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Heated steering wheel and seats
fam1x

Heated steering wheel and seats

Those who have the heated steering wheel can you let us know how long it takes to warm up now it's starting to get colder?

Do you have to wait a while after switch the engine on or can you just drive off and it's warm? By the time I get my car winter will be over so won't see the benefits until next winter Sad.

Hope it not too much of an ask?

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
02-12-2011 10:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
griff

RE: Heated steering wheel and seats

Haven't ordered heated wheel - warm hands Laughing
Seats warm up within about a mile and a half.

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
02-12-2011 10:36pm
Evoqess

I am unexpectedly a rather big fan of the heated wheel! I usually flick it on within half a km and can feel the warmth starting rapidly (within 20 seconds of driving). Impressed by the speed actually - but this is from a car parked in an underground park so not sub zero temperature to begin with.

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
02-12-2011 10:41pm
fam1x

That is great can't wait to get my hands on the car Smile Evoqess it's never sub zero in London hehe Smile

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
02-12-2011 11:06pm
vcruiser

it's quite fast, you start to feel the steering wheel within a minute. Same for the seats!

Evoque Dynamic Coupe | Black on Black | Fully Loaded
02-12-2011 11:34pm
Evoqess

(02-12-2011 11:06pm)fam1x Wrote:  That is great can't wait to get my hands on the car Smile Evoqess it's never sub zero in London hehe Smile

What about the "cool wall" on Top Gear?? That's where the Evoque should be!

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
03-12-2011 12:53am
fam1x

Definitely on the cool wall until all the football players get one then move to the uncool lol

03-12-2011 01:36pm
Daigriff

The heated wheel is the one thing I forgot to add which I regret. Tried to get it added but it was too late.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
03-12-2011 01:39pm
fam1x

(03-12-2011 01:39pm)Daigriff Wrote:  The heated wheel is the one thing I forgot to add which I regret. Tried to get it added but it was too late.

Can't you still add it when is your delivery date?

03-12-2011 01:54pm