babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Heated steering wheel and seats - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Heated steering wheel and seats (/Thread-Heated-steering-wheel-and-seats)

Heated steering wheel and seats - fam1x - 02-12-2011 10:16pm

Those who have the heated steering wheel can you let us know how long it takes to warm up now it's starting to get colder?

Do you have to wait a while after switch the engine on or can you just drive off and it's warm? By the time I get my car winter will be over so won't see the benefits until next winter Sad.

Hope it not too much of an ask?

RE: Heated steering wheel and seats - griff - 02-12-2011 10:36pm

Haven't ordered heated wheel - warm hands Laughing
Seats warm up within about a mile and a half.

RE: Heated steering wheel and seats - Evoqess - 02-12-2011 10:41pm

I am unexpectedly a rather big fan of the heated wheel! I usually flick it on within half a km and can feel the warmth starting rapidly (within 20 seconds of driving). Impressed by the speed actually - but this is from a car parked in an underground park so not sub zero temperature to begin with.

RE: Heated steering wheel and seats - fam1x - 02-12-2011 11:06pm

That is great can't wait to get my hands on the car Smile Evoqess it's never sub zero in London hehe Smile

RE: Heated steering wheel and seats - vcruiser - 02-12-2011 11:34pm

it's quite fast, you start to feel the steering wheel within a minute. Same for the seats!

RE: Heated steering wheel and seats - Evoqess - 03-12-2011 12:53am

(02-12-2011 11:06pm)fam1x Wrote:  That is great can't wait to get my hands on the car Smile Evoqess it's never sub zero in London hehe Smile

What about the "cool wall" on Top Gear?? That's where the Evoque should be!

RE: Heated steering wheel and seats - fam1x - 03-12-2011 01:36pm

Definitely on the cool wall until all the football players get one then move to the uncool lol

RE: Heated steering wheel and seats - Daigriff - 03-12-2011 01:39pm

The heated wheel is the one thing I forgot to add which I regret. Tried to get it added but it was too late.

RE: Heated steering wheel and seats - fam1x - 03-12-2011 01:54pm

(03-12-2011 01:39pm)Daigriff Wrote:  The heated wheel is the one thing I forgot to add which I regret. Tried to get it added but it was too late.

Can't you still add it when is your delivery date?