Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
Has your build/delivery date been put back?
SINGHY

RE: Has your build/delivery date been put back?

Hey Mark N,

Are you the same chap who on another forum was earlier bigging LR up and telling all of us who've ordered the poverty model Pure that we should be grateful that Range Rover have built a car that's within our budget range?

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
02-11-2011 08:18pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tokenbod

My evoque should have gone to build today, not heard a word from the dealer. I have a sneaky feeling it is slipping further away!
Thud

Sd4 Prestige COLIMA LIME couture interior 3 door Wink
02-11-2011 08:40pm
mark_n

(02-11-2011 08:18pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Hey Mark N,

Are you the same chap who on another forum was earlier bigging LR up and telling all of us who've ordered the poverty model Pure that we should be grateful that Range Rover have built a car that's within our budget range?

No, that's not me...

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
02-11-2011 10:39pm
VJD

(02-11-2011 08:40pm)Tokenbod Wrote:  My evoque should have gone to build today, not heard a word from the dealer. I have a sneaky feeling it is slipping further away!
Thud

Tokenbod, my dealer told me today that mine is in build, but he keeps declining to give me the VIN that would allow me to check if that is true, and I'm a bit suspicious. I wonder which of us will end up with the first Colima Lime Evoque on the Forum? What good taste you have! I hope that when I finally see it I like the colour as much as i think I'm going to! Smile
02-11-2011 10:50pm
PhilSkill

Mine is supposed to go into build tomorrow, Dealer was going to contact me this early week... no news yet... lets see.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
02-11-2011 11:08pm
bluebear

(02-11-2011 11:08pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  Mine is supposed to go into build tomorrow, Dealer was going to contact me this early week... no news yet... lets see.

I'm in exactly the same position, going into build tomorrow! In fairness my dealer contact is on holiday this week but I had hoped to hear from someone else at the dealers. Will be gutted if it's late as well as severely inconvenienced. Here's hoping

Collected - Pure Coupe SD4 Tech Auto, fuji with Almond/Expresso interior. Style 5 19" alloys, panoramic roof, xenons, privacy glass, electric adjustment exterior mirrors, rear camera, park assist, fog lamps, spare wheel
02-11-2011 11:22pm
mark_n

Mine WAS due to go into build on Monday but that slipped to January 19th 3 weeks ago. If your cars have gone into build this week, you've done well or at least struck lucky.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
02-11-2011 11:30pm
Tokenbod

VJD,Philskill,Bluebear...hope you receive encouraging news tomorrow.
Wink

Mark_n...one of must be lucky this week! I feel it in my water!
Snigger

Sd4 Prestige COLIMA LIME couture interior 3 door Wink
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 11:38pm by Tokenbod.)
02-11-2011 11:34pm
PhilSkill

Thanks Tokenbod, hope yours has gone into build even if the dealer didn't update you...

Mark_n, mines already been delayed 2 times... surely 3rd time lucky...Rolling Eyes Fingers crossed

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
03-11-2011 12:00am
Maisiemoog

I paid my deposit last December, ordered car in March and as the 13th person in Glasgow to order an Evoque was promised launch day delivery. Then the 13th September, 10th October, now 6th December. In August I tried to change my spec (spare tyre) but was told I couldn't as my build was locked into the computer. It would appear to be an absolute lottery as to when you get your car. As a first time Range Rover buyer I am seriously unimpressed.
03-11-2011 12:47am