Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customize puddle lamps?
JPLSU1981

Customize puddle lamps?

Hi, just purchased my Evoque recently, and was wondering if anyone has customized their puddle lamps to display a different picture/silhouette?
13-05-2013 05:14pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scalle

RE: Customize puddle lamps?

awesome idea

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
13-05-2013 05:59pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Customize puddle lamps?

Why change them,if you had purchased a new Big Daddy Range Rover you would have to pay extra to have a logo that just reads "Range Rover" and with your Evoque you get the silhouette logo for free!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
13-05-2013 06:04pm