Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Double locking
vinda

RE: Double locking

I am happy with the confit of the single double locking. Not a problem. Or anything to moan about really.
17-10-2011 12:08am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hybris

Well with the explanation Im not complaining as it make sense. First thought it was a bad implement ion but as the alarm is actually on with one click its ok. Just need to get used to the double clicking... Wink

Order of Evoque Dynamic cancelled due to delays and no information on delivery date. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you will receive your cars soon. Its a lovely car! Many thanks for all great answers and feedback on this forum! Take care! Cheers! /Hybris
17-10-2011 06:25am
trotorus

Is Intrusion sensing included by default?. In the manual it says that it depends which country, but there is not a list of where is included. Intrusion sensing should be activated with the double locking.
29-12-2011 07:21am
lngrn36

(29-12-2011 07:21am)trotorus Wrote:  Is Intrusion sensing included by default?. In the manual it says that it depends which country, but there is not a list of where is included. Intrusion sensing should be activated with the double locking.

Good question as I live in USA and the dealer told me one click is sufficient. This is the first I've heard of double click super duty giraffe suffocating rodent zapping killer alarm system..!.

Tim
Evoque Coupe Pure+
SI4 - Auto
Sumatra Black - Ebony/Ebony
Climate package
Satellite Radio
29-12-2011 12:43pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dandavis1

I wish the mirrors wouldn't pause folding when you make the second press. Looks a bit cheap.
29-12-2011 04:23pm
trotorus

I´m being told that in Europe Intrusion Sensing (Volumetric sensor) won´t be included as default, Only perimeter alarm. I would like to have it, but there is not an option for that. Someone knows what solution would we have if we want to get this "extra"?.

Seems that Perimeter alarm will not detect someone breaking windows glasses and steal inside the car...
10-01-2012 10:14am