Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HSE DYNAMIC
mrfleurs

HSE DYNAMIC

Ordered a new HSE DYNAMIC today to replace the wife’s outgoing 62 plate pure model!

RR are doing some great deals on these at the moment, it’s funny how I started looking at 2-3 yr old se tech and ended up with a new Dynamic!

Gone for 2L, auto, Corris grey, black pack, black roof and privacy glass. Due in next week, the Mrs will be a very happy lady!

If anyone’s interested, I now have a 2012 62 in great condition in white with 60k miles for sale ata very good price!!!
12-06-2018 08:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigmac3161

HSE DYNAMIC

Think the great deals are something to do with the all new evoque due 2019 hence the big discounts on current one. Just a thought [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13-06-2018 09:31am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: HSE DYNAMIC

Possibly because they are clearing stock that might not be registered before the change in emissions rules on 1st Sept. this is a huge issue for all manufacturers because the new emissions levels haven’t yet been issued so all manufacturers don’t want any stock left that not be compliant and will have to be pre-registered or crushed. There are now no RRS’s available in the holding compound and if you have ordered one and it has a build/ completion/ registration date after 1 Sept then you won’t get one until Oct earliest due to a backlog of orders......... i’m Sure Evoque will be the same if you made a factory order now.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2018 11:22am by XFullFatTim.)
13-06-2018 11:20am
mrfleurs

Picking the new motor up on Friday this week - can't wait.

Just sold the 2012 Pure Evoque privately for over 2.5K more than trade in so well pleased.

Now have a full set of Autobiography Wheels and Tyres to sell as I returned the car to Original when I sold it!
The autobiography wheels transformed the look of the Pure model when I fitted them 2 years ago.
20-06-2018 04:07pm
mrfleurs

Had the car for 8 weeks now and got to say, i absolutely love it!

It looks amazing in grey with the black detailing and the Williams Coating is a god send in making it soooo easy to keep clean.

Mrs Fleurs is over the moon and loving both the looks and the drive especially the auto gearbox.

Current 2018 HSE Dynamic, Auto, Corris Grey, Black Pack, Black Roof, Black Windows
Gone 2012 Pure, Fuji White, Autobiography 20" Wheels
16-08-2018 05:28pm