Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HEATED WINDSCREEN - PRESTIGE
LDT

HEATED WINDSCREEN - PRESTIGE

Could anyone please advise if the heated windscreen is standard on the Prestige? Dealer says it is, but I can't find anything on the LR website.

Thanks.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
01-12-2011 07:51pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Straydox

RE: HEATED WINDSCREEN - PRESTIGE

(01-12-2011 07:51pm)LDT Wrote:  Could anyone please advise if the heated windscreen is standard on the Prestige? Dealer says it is, but I can't find anything on the LR website.
Thanks.

It is - use the Landrover web site and find 'Pricelists' on the Home Page and then the link for the Evoque or click here:

Evoque Price List (UK)

For a detailed run down on the specs its the best source I've found beyond this excellent site.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
01-12-2011 08:06pm
ytshome

(01-12-2011 07:51pm)LDT Wrote:  Could anyone please advise if the heated windscreen is standard on the Prestige? Dealer says it is, but I can't find anything on the LR website.

Thanks.

Hi, I've got one and it is....works well too

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
01-12-2011 08:17pm
IKM

The tech pack which includes the heated windscreen is part of the standard Prestige car price. However, it is listed as a no cost option pack when you look at the build summary for the Evoque Prestige on the LR site, whereas with the Pure it's an option at a cost.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
01-12-2011 09:06pm
LDT

Thanks all, very helpful. The link Straydox has provided is by far better than the one I have been using.

My print out makes no mention of the heated windscreen for some strange reason. I omitted to specify it on my current car, and have kicked myself each winter.

Evo-king did mention this in a previous thread, but I wanted to double check.

Thanks again all, appreciated.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
01-12-2011 09:20pm
Evo-king

Linda.

Double check to your hearts content, this car is so new we are all feeling our way with the wide ranging specifications.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
01-12-2011 10:10pm