Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Groaning front suspension
BFGEvoqueMan

RE: Groaning front suspension

Went to the stealers today and they have said they will check the car when it has the hill decent fault sorted in a couple of weeks time. They had never heard of this issue so far, so am not confident but it is recorded on the car history should a TSB be released.

If anyone who has had this fault gets a definative sort then please let me know, especially if you are in the Nottingham or Birmingham area as I am not expecting any fix until I bring it back to UK for its first service next year.

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
25-11-2013 08:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nantmoel

I had mine sorted last week, it was making a terrible noise when driving over speed bumps. A simple removal of the bushes from the anti-roll bars, grease them up and put them back in! or so I was told.

Arrived March 4th 2013: 2.2 SD4 Dynamic 5dr Auto, Firenze Red with Santorini Black Contrast Roof with full Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, 20" Shadow Alloy Wheels, Heated Steering Wheel, Powered Tail Gate, Park Assist and TV.
26-11-2013 06:51pm
Stevemac1

(24-11-2013 04:57pm)m_101 Wrote:  I've just started noticing a similar noise coming from mine when going over some speed bumps. I'll try the push down thing later but hadn't noticed it before the last week or so. Stevemac which dealers do you use please? I'm wondering if it's become more of a problem now that the weather is colder?

sent a PM

Evoque SD4 Dynamic Coupe - Santorini black, 20" shadow cromes, privacy glass, pano roof. Cool complete with creaky tailgate and many rattles Mad
28-11-2013 01:19pm