Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got it! TD4 Pure in orkney grey.
ED209

Got it! TD4 Pure in orkney grey.

Well collected the car this afternoon, first impressions are great. Manged to fith the dog guard no bother, custom mats fit well. Only downside I got robbed of a months tax by getting it at the end of the months lol. Still thats only about a tenners worth.

[Image: dsc0324p.jpg]

[Image: dsc0326pd.jpg]

[Image: dsc0323ns.jpg]

td4 Pure manual in orkney grey, auto wipers/lights, front fogs, spare wheel. carmats4u mats, travall dog guard. Collected 30/03/12.
31-03-2012 04:37pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Got it! TD4 Pure in orkney grey.

Looks great ED, is the Juke yours too? A comparison would be interesting.
BTW you need to change your signature.................

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
31-03-2012 04:45pm
BTS18

Congratulations Ed your long wait is over. Patience is a virtue as they say. Look forward to seeing your 'road test' report.

5dr Prestige SD4 Auto, Style 5 Wheels, Orkney Grey, Element Interior, Cirrus Headliner, Lux pk, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Spare Wheel.

Ordered: 07/02/12. Build Date: 21/04/12. Delivered: 27/04/12
31-03-2012 04:49pm
caroline11000

Congrats looks great. I picked mine up today but I didn't lose a months tax cos they taxed it for 12 months + 1 week which they can do apparently on new cars so I can't see why they didn't on your car.

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
31-03-2012 04:51pm
cjfp

(31-03-2012 04:37pm)ED209 Wrote:  Only downside I got robbed of a months tax by getting it at the end of the months lol. Still thats only about a tenners worth.

Why? The dealer should have just bought the extra day!

Anyhow, congratulations .... finally.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
31-03-2012 04:59pm
broady43

Congrats Ed,I got mine on Thursday and the dealer got 12 months 1 week tax.He also filled my tank upVery Happy

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
31-03-2012 05:03pm
RacingSnake

Congrats!

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
31-03-2012 05:03pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ED209

(31-03-2012 04:45pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Looks great ED, is the Juke yours too? A comparison would be interesting.
BTW you need to change your signature.................

the Juke is my partners, Its only a 2wd 1.6 petrol manual. She had ordered a 4wd 1.6 turbo version but the tsunami last year delayed it for ages so the order was changed.

Its a lot smaller than the evoque too, the boot is laughable. The fit and finish of the car is of course not as good as the evoque but due to a hefty discount it cost about £16k less than the evoque too. Toys wise the Juke has loads, full leather, heated seats, nav, bluetooth, reversing camera, usb input, 3 different driving modes etc etc etc and its a right little buzz box, its low geared so always seems eager to rev, this is great on back roads but a bit tiresome on long runs. She manages a steady 40mpg from it so for about 14k new i cannot really fault it.

Not sure what happened with my tax, i did point it out to him but said i couldnt be hassled with arguing over a tenner. The tank was brimmed though as a goodwill gesture from JLR after the delays i have had. I was offered some mats but had already bought some so i said fill the tank instead.

I was given an experience voucher too, but dropped the voucher in the dealers so it will be getting posted out.

I fitted the travall dog guard straight away and for about £100 its superb, piece of cake to fit and really solid. It will be easy to remove too if needed and it still allows full use of the parcel shelf and dropping the seats. I reccomend it and its much chealer than the landrover one.

td4 Pure manual in orkney grey, auto wipers/lights, front fogs, spare wheel. carmats4u mats, travall dog guard. Collected 30/03/12.
31-03-2012 05:25pm
MartinP

Looks great ED...and your long wait is now over. Enjoy!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
31-03-2012 06:15pm
Evo-king

Well I don't know what to say.

Pleased for you at last.

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyBow downBow downBow down

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
31-03-2012 06:37pm